Mckenzie At Trousdale

Butchie

Well Us Rebel Posters Are Seasoned As Well. The Reb's Have Been Reading The Garbage I've Posted For A Few Years Now And Know What To Expect. We All Know It's In Fun And Ads Drama Up To Game Time. But I Will Say It Again.....I've Met Alot Of Cool People I Wouldn't Have Otherwise Without This Web-Site. But On The Otherhand I've Met Some Real Pieces Of Work As Well. :idea:

you aint seen a "piece of work" until you've seen seven, you'll recognize him a mile away, he'll be wearing a big purple and gold feather boa. :idea:

... not that there is anything wrong with that. :lol:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Us Rebel Posters Are Seasoned As Well. The Reb's Have Been Reading The Garbage I've Posted For A Few Years Now And Know What To Expect. We All Know It's In Fun And Ads Drama Up To Game Time. But I Will Say It Again.....I've Met Alot Of Cool People I Wouldn't Have Otherwise Without This Web-Site. But On The Otherhand I've Met Some Real Pieces Of Work As Well. :idea:

you aint seen a "piece of work" until you've seen seven, you'll recognize him a mile away, he'll be wearing a big purple and gold feather boa. :huh:

... not that there is anything wrong with that. :idea:

It's All Part Of His Get-Up......

ventura_boa.jpg

:lol:

Well, we always seemed to get along with the SPitt posters but you just may be the exception. As for Jake, he's not blazing fast, he just hurts whoever gets in front of him. Bowden is pretty quick BUT Williams in the one that will burn you if we can get him back to 100%. Of course there just might be a Taylor jump on the wagon or a McKinney!!!!!

Rest assured, we will come to play!!!! And we will likely hit back too!!!! That seems to be our specialty.

All i got to say for Jake is bring it!!! Seay and Co. have been known to plant a few rb's in the ground. :D

Well Us Rebel Posters Are Seasoned As Well. The Reb's Have Been Reading The Garbage I've Posted For A Few Years Now And Know What To Expect. We All Know It's In Fun And Ads Drama Up To Game Time. But I Will Say It Again.....I've Met Alot Of Cool People I Wouldn't Have Otherwise Without This Web-Site. But On The Otherhand I've Met Some Real Pieces Of Work As Well. :D

Butchie lol came through McKenzie yesterday on 22 North and all I saw was cotton fields, and cotton fields, and more cotton fields lol :D

This should be a great game. I know nothing bout the rebals but its the semifinals. You don't make it this far if your not good. With that being said, TC is playing at home and I like them to advance. The Creekbank is very hard to come to and leave with a Win. Not too many teams have done that in recent years, especially in the playoffs. I believe the last team to beat the Jackets on the Bank in the playoffs was Fulton on '02. That game, back when TC played up in 3A, went into OT and they beat the Jackets with a 2 point play. Grunt, Seven am I right in saying thats the last playoff lose at home?

I was disappointed with the crowd last friday night. Im sure there woulda been more if SC and York were not playing and Gallatin vs. Beech, but I still expected the stands to be filled. I hope this game brings out as many as T.C. Payne and Eddie Moore brought out in I believe '98. Both sides were packed and it was 4 or 5 deep standing around the entire field. McKenzie, you will need to bring more than 1000 to fill up your side. The stands go from 20 to 20 and are 15 or 20 rows high. Hope everyone travels safely and don't fall asleep after that turkey bird. Our guys have already eating thanksgiving, Fri night they ate possum and come this fri I know they will be hungry for something new. :D

Well Us Rebel Posters Are Seasoned As Well. The Reb's Have Been Reading The Garbage I've Posted For A Few Years Now And Know What To Expect. We All Know It's In Fun And Ads Drama Up To Game Time. But I Will Say It Again.....I've Met Alot Of Cool People I Wouldn't Have Otherwise Without This Web-Site. But On The Otherhand I've Met Some Real Pieces Of Work As Well.

you aint seen a "piece of work" until you've seen seven, you'll recognize him a mile away, he'll be wearing a big purple and gold feather boa.

... not that there is anything wrong with that. :D

It's All Part Of His Get-Up......

ventura_boa.jpg

:D

the resemblance is uncanny!!! :o:D

That Sure Is An Impressive Homestand Without A Loss. Me Friend From South Pitt Said They Was 1 Of 3 Up There. But Us Bringing A 1000 Will Be An Easy Feet. Maybe We Could Get Some Of Your Seats On Your Side. :D We Sure Had A Bunch For That Thrashing In The Champ Game A Few Years Back. :D