Mckenzie At Trousdale

Butchie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The TC and McKenzie players participated in something few highschool players get to experience. Football practice on Thanksgiving day. Out of 400+ highschool teams there are only 24 left. It doesn't matter about the smack talk on these threads about how bad their team is going to beat your team or what the score is going to be. TC players,coaches, and fans have respect for McKenzie and know that come Friday night McKenzie will be ready to play. Hopefully it will be an injury free game and everyone has safe travels to and from the Creekbank.

Butchie, I don't live under a rock at the Creekbank, but considering all the home playoff games that TC plays I do spend a lot of time there. :huh: Didn't mean to ask you "stupid question's" about your defense. Just trying to add something to get us to 100 pages. :twisted: Is it true that Comer has so much confidence in his defense that he lets his get back coach call some of the offensive plays? :thumb:

LOL, As I Sit Here Bloated And Venting Enough To Play Dixie In It's Entirety. I Will Add All Is Processing Nicely. Mrs. Butchie Outdone Herself Again. And Mcdowell Thanks For Our Quest To 100 Pages. Our Back Coach Used To Be Our Head Coach. And Is Very Capable And Is Allowed To Call Plays As He Sees Fit. Both Work Well Together. I Appreciate The Well Wishes And May Tomorrow Night Be One We Look Proudly Upon Win Or Lose. A Good Defensive Battle Would Really Be A Nice Addition To An Already Amazing Start To Our Weekend No Doubt. :thumb:

Well now why would someone start early looking for excuses. Before you jump I realize that it was not Mckenzie stating this, however it seems that there will always be someone looking for the excuse. Underpowerp could it be that you feel that you should always look for excuses of shortcommings in your life? Wouldn't that just be alot of wasted time of yours. Now we all realize that the officials miss calls from time to time, but i doubt that you will see the coach and officials huddled up together sharing stories before, during, or after the game. I am excited to see these two teams match up, its all happening in about 24:41. So let the boys (men) do the talking and then we can see what the threads say afterwards, I'm sure there will be someone complaining bout the game turning missed call/ bad call before Saturday morning, prove me wrong.

Well now why would someone start early looking for excuses. Before you jump I realize that it was not Mckenzie stating this, however it seems that there will always be someone looking for the excuse. Underpowerp could it be that you feel that you should always look for excuses of shortcommings in your life? Wouldn't that just be alot of wasted time of yours. Now we all realize that the officials miss calls from time to time, but i doubt that you will see the coach and officials huddled up together sharing stories before, during, or after the game. I am excited to see these two teams match up, its all happening in about 24:41. So let the boys (men) do the talking and then we can see what the threads say afterwards, I'm sure there will be someone complaining bout the game turning missed call/ bad call before Saturday morning, prove me wrong.

Well Said. :twisted: