Liberty Tech vs. Giles County - Semifinals

ftball1956

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cat Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha. 1st to post on game day. Reports out of the cats den is looking good. Cats have a little "hop" in their step thanks to Mrs. Mahonney. Politicians from all over invited to the Brickyard to blow some hot air to relieve the cold. (shorts recommended). The Wingman gave a shout out to the opposing team as he has done for all Giles playoff games. (he's 0 for 4 so far). The boys had popcorn seasoned with gunpowder after practice. (my old granddaddy says it will make ya real mean). Got a bucket of molasses from the Amish. (our little secret for hanging onto the ball). The little old ladies over at the quilting club has made pouches for hand warmers for the boys ######. (if you keep ?????'s warm you'll never get cold :thumb: ). We got a case of hot dogs to give those speedy backs plenty of munchies at the 5 yard line. (all chicken). Ironman got a crow bone hung in his throat and had to go to the veterinarian. (and to think if I hadn't mentioned it nobody would have missed him anyway). Yep. We ready!

I don't think anybody mentioned to the LTM fans anything about making sure they brought folding chairs with them. The Brickyard doesn't have any seats on the visitors side.

These cats are ready. The right stuff by 17. All Night Long!!!!!!! :roflol:

Final question. Can someone explain what the heck :roflolk: is????

WOMG...did you run out of r's...you can borrow one of mine rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....take all you need :roflol:

I am soooo ready for gametime, The cats looked really sharp at the pep-rally last night. No doubt in my mind they will be bringing their best game. Fan's lets make home field advantage a HUGE advantage for the cats tonight.

WOMG I agree with your prediction, I look for a 35-17 Giles County Bobcat Victory!

I got a feeling this will be a fight to the finish. I think the 12th man will be a major contribution. There are a few extra folks in Pulaski for the holiday that will be coming out to cheer on the Cats. I think the Cats will pull out in the 4th and win by about 10. Again, I wish I could be there to watch, but unfortunately will have to catch on wksr.com. However, if the Cats make it to Cookeville, I will be changing my birthday arrangements for that Saturday and be there in person! Giles fans always showed major support at my basketball games so I can't help but return the favor. Coacht if your reading this I went to school with your son in Knox. Pulaski and Lawrencebug Peeps can get along afterall. Let's get this win Cats, for yourselves and all Giles faithful(wherever they may be).

ya know it took until today to figure out what my password for coacht was especially with my five emails and facebook and of course myspace so i have been reading and takin it all in without any words from my mouth, but its gameday of the biggest game this county has ever seen. So i take it we bring back the class of 08" (Loudest and Proudest) and of course the original wade neely "Bench Mob" and get loud and crazt. I think we put all East-West games and all Mr. Football awards aside and we will see one of the best TEAM games by both sides in the brickyard since since since well probably ever? I personally would have rather seen a Crockett County vs. Giles County ballgame but Liberty showed them i guess. I believe the winner of tonights game takes state whoever that maybe....

Im callin the first play of the game- Bailey hauls tail down the field and bo launches a rocket....why not we have nothing to lose..

Oh my, gameday, OC got the boys in the Friday routine. Got to be hard to keep all the emotions under control, but these boys have played in alot of big games already in their lives. Have not made a prediction all year so you wont get one today. Gonna be a great game, hopefully in our favor. LTM be safe on the trip over, hope your game tapes we gave you were more helpful than the ones we got. GO CATS!!!

Ha. 1st to post on game day. Reports out of the cats den is looking good. Cats have a little "hop" in their step thanks to Mrs. Mahonney. Politicians from all over invited to the Brickyard to blow some hot air to relieve the cold. (shorts recommended). The Wingman gave a shout out to the opposing team as he has done for all Giles playoff games. (he's 0 for 4 so far). The boys had popcorn seasoned with gunpowder after practice. (my old granddaddy says it will make ya real mean). Got a bucket of molasses from the Amish. (our little secret for hanging onto the ball). The little old ladies over at the quilting club has made pouches for hand warmers for the boys ######. (if you keep ?????'s warm you'll never get cold :lol: ). We got a case of hot dogs to give those speedy backs plenty of munchies at the 5 yard line. (all chicken). Ironman got a crow bone hung in his throat and had to go to the veterinarian. (and to think if I hadn't mentioned it nobody would have missed him anyway). Yep. We ready!

I don't think anybody mentioned to the LTM fans anything about making sure they brought folding chairs with them. The Brickyard doesn't have any seats on the visitors side.

These cats are ready. The right stuff by 17. All Night Long!!!!!!! :lol:

Final question. Can someone explain what the heck :roflol: is????

:lol: Will there be a radio station broadcasting the game tonight? :lol:

Ha. 1st to post on game day. Reports out of the cats den is looking good. Cats have a little "hop" in their step thanks to Mrs. Mahonney. Politicians from all over invited to the Brickyard to blow some hot air to relieve the cold. (shorts recommended). The Wingman gave a shout out to the opposing team as he has done for all Giles playoff games. (he's 0 for 4 so far). The boys had popcorn seasoned with gunpowder after practice. (my old granddaddy says it will make ya real mean). Got a bucket of molasses from the Amish. (our little secret for hanging onto the ball). The little old ladies over at the quilting club has made pouches for hand warmers for the boys ######. (if you keep ?????'s warm you'll never get cold :lol: ). We got a case of hot dogs to give those speedy backs plenty of munchies at the 5 yard line. (all chicken). Ironman got a crow bone hung in his throat and had to go to the veterinarian. (and to think if I hadn't mentioned it nobody would have missed him anyway). Yep. We ready!

These cats are ready. The right stuff by 17. All Night Long!!!!!!! :lol:

Final question. Can someone explain what the heck :roflol: is????

:lol: Will there be a radio station broadcasting the game tonight? :lol:

It should be on wksr 98.3 fm or you can hear it on the internet at wksr.com