• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9:00 westview vs lexington(girl)

11:00 lexington vs livingston acd(boys)

1:00 westview vs siegel(girls)

3:00 melrose vs livingston acd(boys)

5:00 liberty tech vs siegel(boys)

7:00 obion county vs liberty tech (girls)

WILL BE SOME GREAT GAMES ,COME AND ENJOY

Let me say tha Melrose is one of the best team i've seen the play three years. Chris Jones, Bobby parks jr., Adoius Thomas and the rest of the team. WOW! They really put on a show. 3a is a two team race with Melrose and White Station. Book it. Siegel will not be able to contend with those two.

Melrose does not look like a highschool team. They are intimidating and the talent level is overwhelmimg. Melrose is a legit top 15 (may be top 5 to `10) team in the country. Having said that, they still have to get past White Station, another top 20 team in the country. Most everybody seems to give White Station an edge over Melrose...not me. Bth are GREAT tems...I just happen to think Melrose is better..but, who knows? We will find out as the season unfolds.

I think Melrose is a notch above White Station after seeing the Spartans play against Gtown. Joe and Andre Hollins are good, but I think the tandem of Chris Jones, Adonis Thomas, Bobby Parks, and Jermaine Holliman would give them the edge. Also they have a beast in Nate Rucker so I think Melrose would get the edge for me. 3A is not a two team race, because you're forgetting about both Southwind and Central!

Chris Jones had 50 last night...Like I keep saying this guy would really lead the state in scoring if he wasn't playing with a stacked Melrose team...Jody you may be right about Melrose being the better team. It's really a toss up between the two, but WS has the state championship that Melrose want. I know when they play I will be there...

The thing about Ridgeway is they have little to no depth in the post like they normally do and they don't have that stellar guard. They have some good ones though and I think Coach Henning's offense doesn't really help get the ball to Black. I don't see that changing especially after Black commited to Memphis and it was clear Henning was steering him to Marquette.

I feel Terop, but hopefully White Station won't play such a sloppy game against Melrose, because their size won't be able to wear the Golden Wildcats down like it did against Gtown.

I assume we're all heading to Penny Hardaway classic next week?

I plan on being there.

The thing about AAA in Memphis is that there will allways be two or three teams that appear to be down from time to time. However, these same teams would probably dominate any other area in the entire state. That's kinda what I meant about Ridgeway. I thought Craigmont was one of those teams last season that wasn't getting much props but they were pretty darn good...actually they had a great season...they beat Ridgeway, White Station, and Raliegh Egypt all last season...and we all know how good those three were last season.

Good point about the Black recruitment saga. I sure hope Henning doesn't use that against Black. I wouldhope he wouldn't do something like that. Ridgeway also has the hotshot guard (Golden) that will eventually crack the national rankings. At least I think he wil.