Trousdale Co. vs Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right; I do not won’t to see that. You would probably freeze your sword off. I can see how some would take Slim and Snowball the wrong way but you just have to look at for what it is, just talk and having fun.

Well, Slim is our village "cage rattler" as Old Pirate like to call it, and he does a bang up job. Although, he has seemed to change his tune a little hear lately, but bring up Smith Co. and all bets are off! :roflol:

Snoball..... I think he's too smart for his own good sometimes. If you want some good laughs, and every now and then some excellent comments (not nec. related to football), research some of his post. I've seen him reply to d.a. comments, make the poster look like an idiot, and them not even know it. He's def. one of the best on these boards, and he's all over the place, mixing it up with anyone, anywhere.

But both will give props where props are due! :blush:

Hey Slim answer me this I hear #2 is a 1st rate back. I was also told that McKinze whip TC line for most of the game. Any truth to that I not saying it is so but that's what I herd

While McKenzie was whipping our line we made 13 first downs (McKenzie had 10), rushed for 231 yards, and we were near the goal line at the end of the game when our coach chose to run out the clock instead of going for another TD to make it 14-0. Personally, I wanted the second touchdown, but Coach Creasy showed class by not going for it.