Trousdale Co. vs Boyd Buc

reaction

[Will your uncle that lives in Cookville be around Seven?? IF I can make it to the game (I'm planning on it)

I will look you up. You probably won't know it if I do though. Will you go to the games on Fri.? I've talked to your brother a little before but don't think I've ever met you. I see your dad and uncles 4-5 times a year. I think a lot of them. I guess if I ask anybody in purple who/where you are they'll point me in your direction. Do you think it would be safe to wear SC stuff........I ain't got a thing purchle .....or blue for that matter. Think I could get somebody ( Grunt-Snowy-and the likes)to kick in and buy me something?? :roflolk:

I really want to see Alcoa/Milan and TC/BB..........SP maybe..........

i got a old "trousdale bank & trust" player of the week jacket just for you termite, but you can't wear the letterman jacket, i'm saving that for bigreid! :unsure:

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Antwan, you baited me in again. Bigreid said that he, reaction and few more were going to stop by and tailgate with us. Are you 1 of the other's Bigreid is referring to? If you are, it's good to see that atleast you hang around good folks. I noticed that you tend to get on threads and try to stir things up. Nothing wrong with that. Your take on the game seems to be straight off a Chattanooga website. "It helps knowing the team you play is primarily one-dimensional," Boyd-Buchanan coach Grant Reynolds said. "It helps direct your focus." So, you're not the go to guy for breaking news. Nothing wrong with that either. You talk about the team that beat Boyd, but don't mention the team that beat TC. By the way, they are playing for the State Championship Title this weekend in KY. You talk about their coach, bud don't mention TC's. TC's Coach went 15-0 last year and brought back a Gold Ball. This year he is 12-1 and playing for another Gold Ball. You talk about Boyd's schedule being tougher, Boyd's running back hasn't played in the 2nd half of 5 games because the score was out of hand and 1 of their wins was because some team forfeited the game. I love to hear the explaination on that one. I hope you get to come by Saturday and watch a great game. Neither team will be looking a head to next week. Nothing there. I hate we get on CoachT at different times of the day. You don't seem to be as bad as everyone thinks. Heck Antwan, I might even be able to get you a few friends on hear :roflolk: But please don't use winning 2 out 3 in the playoffs again. Your team won their 1st two games then LOST their next game. Now, that sounds better. :unsure:

The 2 of 3 I was referring to was not the playoffs. I hope you are just kidding.

I guess the Chattanooga paper must read the t. I have not seen their article on the game.

I am very familiar with Mayfield. I would venture to guess much more familiar than most anyone on the t. I don't think they are in the class of a Red Bank this year. They are playing for the class A title in Ky. Red Bank really should have won the 4a title in TN. I do think Boyd's schedule was much tougher...with Red Bank and SP...Marion is no slouch either. TC played two games in the regular season. TC did win the rematch with one...and did hold on to beat McKenzie (another school I know well).

Boyd does not play their starters when the game is out of hand. There was no forfeit on their schedule. The Temple game didn't count in standings. There's your explanation.

No...I won't be attending. It should be one of the better matchups this weekend.

"We only played nine games because we got a forfeit against David Brainerd," Reynolds said.

Grant Reynolds is the coach for Boyd. My explanation is better. :thumb:

I agree with you Antwan. It will be one of the better matchups. How long have you known bigreid and reaction?

A few more days until the Bucs will roll into Tenn Tech and lay the wood to those Purple Jackets. I am ready to see some head knockin, and both these teams can do that. Is there going to be a meet and greet somewhere before the game? I know a few pages back Seven said something about a tailgate. Will it be around the same area as the Buc tent?

A few more days until the Bucs will roll into Tenn Tech and lay the wood to those Purple Jackets. I am ready to see some head knockin, and both these teams can do that. Is there going to be a meet and greet somewhere before the game? I know a few pages back Seven said something about a tailgate. Will it be around the same area as the Buc tent?

There will be some head knockin. TC will pound the rock. The Creekbank Navy Tent's will be in the same parking lot as the Buc tent.

Well if BB gonna be laying wood....we'll just have to run or Lumberjack offense.....as Jackyl says....I'm a lumberjacker baby.....and i'm gonna cut you....down to size. :roflol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GydQTutlJGk

It's going to be freakin cold by Sat.

Its COLDER up here and it is drizzling atm, I would not doubt it there is a rain/sleet on saturday but im not sure what forecast is showing

Channel 2 tonite said snow for Cookeville Sat. Obviously, cold to go with that. As with all weather

forecasts.....subject to change.....Go prepared for ..whatever.

Think it was in' 97, TC played in the Clinic Bowl @ Vandy. Temp around 20, spitting snow/sleet,

end zone frozen.

It's going to be freakin cold by Sat.

Its COLDER up here and it is drizzling atm, I would not doubt it there is a rain/sleet on saturday but im not sure what forecast is showing

Channel 2 tonite said snow for Cookeville Sat. Obviously, cold to go with that. As with all weather

forecasts.....subject to change.....Go prepared for ..whatever.

Think it was in' 97, TC played in the Clinic Bowl @ Vandy. Temp around 20, spitting snow/sleet,

end zone frozen.

The Vandy game was the coldest ive been too....but man did Scruggs and Payne and Company...light'em up. I believe we were playing a Private School that year also. :roflol:

Hear are some quotes from a Boyd Reporter: "For Boyd-Buchanan's Running Back, yards have been hard to come by" "The quarterbacks talents as a passing quarterback have emereged over the last few (3) weeks and are keeping defenses from crowding the line of scrimmage in overwhelming numbers" "teams might have aggravated his offensive line".

That reporter doesn't show the same amount of confidence as some of you posters :roflol::roflol: