Trousdale Co. vs Boyd Buc

reaction

Hay Butchie you may want to wait until I get out of that part of the woods before you go off dropping anything brown I would hate to be in that brown van and get shot at............................. :roflolk:

Well Tex Ida Been Better Of A Countin Em For TWRA....Cause I Aint Seen Nothing Worth The Effort. But We Got A Freezer That Needs Filling. Ever Since We Put Chicken George In The Whitehouse We Got A Depression Going On. And Venison Is Cheaper Than Beef And Easier To Come By.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hay Butchie you may want to wait until I get out of that part of the woods before you go off dropping anything brown I would hate to be in that brown van and get shot at............................. :roflolk:

Well Tex Ida Been Better Of A Countin Em For TWRA....Cause I Aint Seen Nothing Worth The Effort. But We Got A Freezer That Needs Filling. Ever Since We Put Chicken George In The Whitehouse We Got A Depression Going On. And Venison Is Cheaper Than Beef And Easier To Come By.

I should be out of your way by noon Friday getting the grand baby for the week end. I have put 4 in the Freezer and look to put 3 more in there soon...................

Hey come on now this thread is getting duller than a wooden spoon.I know there has to be a least one butchie type coacht er from BB community that can sling crap with the best of them :roflolk: lol.Lord only knows that TC has several slim, seven and many more that can spew smack with the best on the web.Cmon guys this is the final game of the season if you got em let em rip.My money is on the Jackets they are gonna blow the bow outtta the Bucs rickity old ship come Sat.and sail away with the golden treasure.So now Bucsters whataya think about that, fire your guns if you powder aint too wet after the catagory 5 hurricane the named Yellow Jackets hits ya. :unsure: ROLL JACKETS 24-12 :thumb:

We just like to sit back and read all this garbage you guys keep talking. You will see saturday that your run is over. GO BUCS!

Hay Butchie you may want to wait until I get out of that part of the woods before you go off dropping anything brown I would hate to be in that brown van and get shot at............................. :unsure:

I should be out of your way by noon Friday getting the grand baby for the week end. I have put 4 in the Freezer and look to put 3 more in there soon...................

Congrats Tex, But I'm Talking About Shooting Them. Not Riding Around In A Brown Micro-Bus With A Big Bumper On It! :roflolk:

Hey come on now this thread is getting duller than a wooden spoon.I know there has to be a least one butchie type coacht er from BB community that can sling crap with the best of them :roflolk: lol.Lord only knows that TC has several slim, seven and many more that can spew smack with the best on the web.Cmon guys this is the final game of the season if you got em let em rip.My money is on the Jackets they are gonna blow the bow outtta the Bucs rickity old ship come Sat.and sail away with the golden treasure.So now Bucsters whataya think about that, fire your guns if you powder aint too wet after the catagory 5 hurricane the named Yellow Jackets hits ya. :unsure: ROLL JACKETS 24-12 :thumb:

We just like to sit back and read all this garbage you guys keep talking. You will see saturday that your run is over. GO BUCS!

Finally a rise out of Buc nation for a minute there I thought all had gone to Davy Jones locker lol.Roll Jackets!!!

All mine have been shot....................................................:

Tex Your Supposed To Shoot The Deer In The Woods, Not From The Highway! : And Shooting Them After You Run Them Over Is Just Poor Sportsmanship

You mean that I should have not used that big bright light to see them................................ :roflolk::unsure: