Trousdale Co. vs Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All mine have been shot..................................................... :thumb::thumb:

Tex Your Supposed To Shoot The Deer In The Woods, Not From The Highway! :roflolk: And Shooting Them After You Run Them Over Is Just Poor Sportsmanship :unsure:

Maybe Ole Tex likes to tenderize em first LOL

Got to get them any way you can....................... :thumb:

Hey come on now this thread is getting duller than a wooden spoon.I know there has to be a least one butchie type coacht er from BB community that can sling crap with the best of them :roflolk: lol.Lord only knows that TC has several slim, seven and many more that can spew smack with the best on the web.Cmon guys this is the final game of the season if you got em let em rip.My money is on the Jackets they are gonna blow the bow outtta the Bucs rickity old ship come Sat.and sail away with the golden treasure.So now Bucsters whataya think about that, fire your guns if you powder aint too wet after the catagory 5 hurricane the named Yellow Jackets hits ya. :unsure: ROLL JACKETS 24-12 :thumb:

We just like to sit back and read all this garbage you guys keep talking. You will see saturday that your run is over. GO BUCS!

Well then by the time the game ends the Bucs will need two of those eye patches cause they won't be able to SEAY how to stop the Jackets cause the Jackets is going to SEAY to it that the good eye is taken out as well. :thumb:

Obviously Boyd cannot "pay" enough folks to get on here. Playing it quiet may be a good thing....you win...it's I told you so....you lose....you stay in hiding.

Trousdale wins this one 21-14..........and that my friend ....you can book it............heads up snoball!!

big props to the original bulldog69. :roflolk:

this man knows football, you can book it!! :unsure: