Trousdale Co. vs Boyd Buc

reaction

I would love to see trousdale face red bank and south pitt! im not saying they played a weak schedule, just that boyd played two teams as good as mckenzie. Your back is nothing compared to keon williams of red bank and he personally said that we were the best defense he's faced! This is going to be a great game tho! i think the Bucs will pull out this one 28 to 10, but if trousdale scores more than 14 then this one could go into overtime. wish everyone safe travel to the game! :thumb:

There you have it folks. The guru from the valley has spoken. TC has about as much chance as a

one-legged man at a butt kicking. 3 TD loss! Dang, done went & bought tickets too.

Seriously, dude, it's rather easy to wish for something you know isn't gonna happen. Red Bank

is out already, SP is in 1A. Fact is, you barely beat a crippled SP team. Listened on the old radio.

Equally sure if Keon Williams says it's so, it' so. Even if it is, we don't play RB.

Maybe you luck on the field will be better than the name dropping thing. Maybe not....

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to see trousdale face red bank and south pitt! im not saying they played a weak schedule, just that boyd played two teams as good as mckenzie. Your back is nothing compared to keon williams of red bank and he personally said that we were the best defense he's faced! This is going to be a great game tho! i think the Bucs will pull out this one 28 to 10, but if trousdale scores more than 14 then this one could go into overtime. wish everyone safe travel to the game! :D

Did keon williams say that in his interview after red bank beat boyd? If so, then it all makes sense. That was the 1st game of the season for Red Bank. Keon didn't have anything to compare Boyd to at the time. You're right 26. Back on August 28th Boyd was the best defense keon had faced. I'm sure if you asked him today if Boyd was the best defense he faced, he would simply say "WHO" :D

Did keon williams say that in his interview after red bank beat boyd? If so, then it all makes sense. That was the 1st game of the season for Red Bank. Keon didn't have anything to compare Boyd to at the time. You're right 26. Back on August 28th Boyd was the best defense keon had faced. I'm sure if you asked him today if Boyd was the best defense he faced, he would simply say "WHO" :D

:D

I will say this now like I said it after the Boyd game....no way would they beat us if Terrell played...and if the field was dry it would be worse. They can puff their chests out and say they beat the Pirates but deep down they know they got lucky to play us in a monsoon and without our best player. I think Trousdale Co wins this games because they have battle tested players that were in this situation last year....plus they have a beast at running back/linebacker. TC, this is one Pirate fan that is rooting for you to win it Saturday!!! Go Jackets!!

I will say this now like I said it after the Boyd game....no way would they beat us if Terrell played...and if the field was dry it would be worse. They can puff their chests out and say they beat the Pirates but deep down they know they got lucky to play us in a monsoon and without our best player. I think Trousdale Co wins this games because they have battle tested players that were in this situation last year....plus they have a beast at running back/linebacker. TC, this is one Pirate fan that is rooting for you to win it Saturday!!! Go Jackets!!

Good luck tomorrow SP. There will be a lot of TC fans rooting for you as well. I wish I hadn't wasted all those sick days or I would be there watching it live. Instead I will be the most unproductive employee at work between the hours of 12 and 3. Go Pirates!!

:D:D:D cant wait til. sat!!!

:D:D;) cant wait til. sat!!!

It's kind of like waiting for your dad to get home after you back talked your mom. You know it's not going to be good and your expecting to get a beating, but your sitting on the corner of your bed anxious to get it over with. :D:D

Let's go Jackets. It's almost time to pound the rock..........

Alright Snowball you owe me play by play on Saturday. Just got done packing for my next adventure. I expect that it will be eventful from the excitement till BB realizes that they have just made a terrible mistake by only recruiting enough to stay at the 2a level should have went on up! :D Figure will be Almost to MS by the time the game starts. See if you can get me a pic of the ole nephew sent to me! Be back before Christmas and bringing that whoopin with me for you to wear that morning.. better hope that bro of yours helps ya. Dont let me down :D Roll Jackets let them headhunters loose

It's kind of like waiting for your dad to get home after you back talked your mom. You know it's not going to be good and your expecting to get a beating, but your sitting on the corner of your bed anxious to get it over with. :D:D

Let's go Jackets. It's almost time to pound the rock..........

Ya it is almost time, to get the rock pounded at us for about 2 plays Bucs, then we will look at them and shove the rock so far up them they wont know what hit them. Cant wait until Saturday. I see the Bucs winning by 2 TDS if they play a good game, but either way they will keep it close because THEY ARE NOT one dimensional like TC....Go ahead and post all of your arrogant posts, im ready to hear them I think its kind of funny with all the TC fans claiming they are humble, but seem to tlak more crap than any team we have played, but that is easily shut up when they game starts :D