Class 4a State Championship Greeneville vs. Giles

DevilMan03

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dangit Bud you could have left that stuff where you found it, because I know like you know that all that means diddly come Saturday. Have you had a chance to go check out the pixs on the web sites I posted earlier?

I understand that, as most people on here do. It just doesn't seem to be getting through to I'mBack

He's pretty hard headed.

Well here it is just watched some film on GC, and I wasn't impressed. Their o-line is suspect, they run the same d as greeneville, we know about mr. football and their running back is a down hill runner nothing special. Our front 4 will stop the run easily, and keep pressure on Bo all day. You guys say all you want about team speed, toot your own horns and what not, but your speed is nothing compared to what we've seen thus far in the play-offs.

I expect a well coached, well played game. GC will get hit early and often and their wr's will not want to come across the middle after the first series or 2. GHS will pound the ball down your throats and control the clock.

Greeneville wins 31-24

This post is proof they are still cookin that white lightnin in those mountains.

[

I wore him out earlier and he couldnt take it so he reported me ;) you still talkin tho mike like I said you know where I stand coward over there no coward over here

I didn't report you, I enjoy our conversations too much. Coacht reads these posts too and probably saw how you were getting out of hand with the gay talk and what not.

No need to start all of this again. You get riled up too easy, chill out man and talk football.

I'm not doubting anyones credibility, but I would be really suprised if Giles has more speed than the teams we've seen the past 3 weeks. Would you catagorize Bo as a scrambler? or does he establish a strong presence in the pocket?

Friday Night Lights are two of the handsdown best highschool football movies ever to be made. I'm pretty sure there is garyburtier floating around somewhere on coacht as well; Remember the Titans.

Imback, did you create your account just for this game or is it simply a coincidence? We're over the trash talk and are trying to talk legit football. So how bout you show some respect for everyone, and put your keyboard on lock for a bit til you can play nice.

;) Charlie

And yea, we're still cookin up plenty of stump water ;) .

If yals WR's are under 6' then I feel like Greeneville's corners will be able to cover them; not shut them down or blanket them, but consistently put themselves in a position to make a play. Our D-line will have to keep pressure on Mr. Football all night, he will will have to be accounted for at all times. All while staying alert to the many different formations they will be seeing. Do yal run alot of motion out of these various formations?

Im tired of bitin my tongue!!!! Greeneville played a suck schedule realtalk half of those teams yall did beat either had a 5-5 record or a 2-8 record..Giles had three teams on their schedule to make the playoffs..Whitescreek had to be one of the most none soundly teams honestly...I mean seriously they did not have a pass game..they barely kicked the ball on extra points..youre talkin like Greeneville are a big team Ive seen their roster their not that big!!!! Bobcats are going to bring it and I hope Greeneville does the same RedBank who? who cares??? yall beat RedBank goodjob 14-13 good game

Figured i'd point this out since no one else has. Greeneville's schedule rank is 6th. Giles is 35th. Maybe schedule rank is something you might not want to bring up. ;)

I'm not doubting anyones credibility, but I would be really suprised if Giles has more speed than the teams we've seen the past 3 weeks. Would you catagorize Bo as a scrambler? or does he establish a strong presence in the pocket?

Friday Night Lights are two of the handsdown best highschool football movies ever to be made. I'm pretty sure there is garyburtier floating around somewhere on coacht as well; Remember the Titans.

Imback, did you create your account just for this game or is it simply a coincidence? We're over the trash talk and are trying to talk legit football. So how bout you show some respect for everyone, and put your keyboard on lock for a bit til you can play nice.

;) Charlie

And yea, we're still cookin up plenty of stump water ;) .

I would say Bo is a pocket Qb that can scramble really well if the pocket collapses. He is also really good with the option.

Friday Night Lights is the best football movie ever made! ;) There is a gerryburtier on here, i'm not sure who his team is. There is also a putboobieincoach too.

Some good ole stump water would hit the spot right about now. ;)

Honestly how hard could it be to make the playoffs up there??? Greeneville strength rank is 6th-schedule rank 6th meaning fairly easy....Just to point out some things

Jefferson Co 6-5

South Greene 5-5

West Greene 7-4

Cumberland Gap 5-6

Chuckey Choke 2-8

Strangler 2-8

Chatt Central 5-6

Ok so what you played Maryville lastyear and got spanked 33-6 also Sullivan South beat yall back to back..Last year during the playoffs and this year regular season...Greeneville fans keep bringing up they played Maryville but what does that mean??? You lost you wasn't even close to winning that game..their scrubs were in playing when yall scored...yall moved down and beat up on some scrubs PERIOD!!!!

Imback221 with your post above shows you have no clue what your talking about ;) Who do you think Greeneville beat in the playoffs to get to Maryville? That would be Sullivan South so don't just join coachT today and start running your mouth when you don't even have the smarts to look up facts! The point about playing Maryville last year was that Greeneville has played teams that are just as good or better than Giles County. I can guarantee you that Maryville would have beat you just as bad if not worse. Greeneville scored in the 3rd Quarter with starters still in from Maryville so unless you were there please don't make yourself look like an idiot. With that being said i think it will be a great game between 2 blue color teams that play hard nose football. You don't make it to a State Championship Game and be a bad team

Honestly how hard could it be to make the playoffs up there??? Greeneville strength rank is 6th-schedule rank 6th meaning fairly easy....Just to point out some things

Jefferson Co 6-5

South Greene 5-5

West Greene 7-4

Cumberland Gap 5-6

Chuckey Choke 2-8

Strangler 2-8

Chatt Central 5-6

Ok so what you played Maryville lastyear and got spanked 33-6 also Sullivan South beat yall back to back..Last year during the playoffs and this year regular season...Greeneville fans keep bringing up they played Maryville but what does that mean??? You lost you wasn't even close to winning that game..their scrubs were in playing when yall scored...yall moved down and beat up on some scrubs PERIOD!!!!

Greeneville beat Sullivan South in the quaterfinals last year in double overtime. 35-28!!!

Then They played Maryville in the Semi's. And lasttime I checked Maryville pretty much spanked everyone the last 5 or 6 seasons. I mean what are they 87-2 in those many years???

Even though the loss was dissapointing it was also a huge LEARNING CURVE!!!

Get ready for the CAINE TRAIN!!! Devils win in a close one. And yes It will come down to SPECIAL TEAMS!!!