What if Alcoa and Maryville played again now??

automatic

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill be honest, and this has been discussed at the last few Alcoa games. Every year I always wish the Alcoa-Maryville game was later in the year because I feel Alcoa gels better as the year goes by and they become a better team. Honestly, this year Im glad its at the beginning. I take nothing away from AHS or MHS and Im very proud of what they've done but I think if the game was played today Maryville would have a very close edge (under 10 points)

Good question. Alcoa is much improved as the season has progressed but I have to say that the Rebels have significantly improved throughout this season. It would be a very close game.

I would rather just enjoy the success of both teams and enjoy what both teams have brought to Blount County football fans. Both teams are champions!!

I would rather just enjoy the success of both teams and enjoy what both teams have brought to Blount County football fans. Both teams are champions!!

why don't they have a "throw up" icon on here?

wow! dude be dogging his own homey. I LOVE IT. :thumb:

Forgive him for he knows not what he is doing.............must be reading too many of your posts DAWG