SEQ.FOOTBALL

red_nation

GOSQHS i SAID IT MIGHT BE A RUMOR,if you will go back and read about the coachs meeting.But if you all have, i would like to know what offense and what defense you all are going to try and run this spring.JUST CURIOUS.You should know if you all have been meeting,Liston i support SEQ.and its staff thats why i went and watched most of the games last year.I want the kids to succeed.And if you are a coach which you have never said for sure,i think i know what position you coach.I say to you i respect what your doing people don't know how hard it is,but some advice never t

talk about kids on here that play or who have played,that will get you in hot water,and a coach just does not do that.and be careful about SLOBBER he talkes a big game but hides behind SCREENNAME TO DO IT.Thers a reason why he does it.So be careful on who you trust.

I do not believe that i have talked about any specific kid on here. take a guess at what position i coach and i will tell you if you are right

My guess is you help with the line, What say ye? :lol:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOSQHS i SAID IT MIGHT BE A RUMOR,if you will go back and read about the coachs meeting.But if you all have, i would like to know what offense and what defense you all are going to try and run this spring.JUST CURIOUS.You should know if you all have been meeting,Liston i support SEQ.and its staff thats why i went and watched most of the games last year.I want the kids to succeed.And if you are a coach which you have never said for sure,i think i know what position you coach.I say to you i respect what your doing people don't know how hard it is,but some advice never t

talk about kids on here that play or who have played,that will get you in hot water,and a coach just does not do that.and be careful about SLOBBER he talkes a big game but hides behind SCREENNAME TO DO IT.Thers a reason why he does it.So be careful on who you trust.

I do not believe that i have talked about any specific kid on here. take a guess at what position i coach and i will tell you if you are right

My guess is you help with the line, What say ye? :lol:[/quote

yes i do help with the line good job and i would also like to apologize to everyone i got a little bit carried away.

Well track season officially came to a end today up in Kingsport (that is a heck of a trip). I know this is a football thread, but would like to congratulate everyone who made it to Sub-State for Sequoyah. Just a awesome accomplishment considering we dont have a track. I know football has been going on this past week and Lil Bell is excited to get out there tomorrow (if it is allowed) and hopefully contribute a little bit.

Not alot of talk this week, I guess some folks on vacation, need someone to update me on whats going on, how we look, etc...

Well folks, there is a football game tomorrow, anything anyone will be looking for? How did Cumberland County do last season? Did they lose alot of players or not? Do we consider this a rebuilding year or should we be a little better? Talk to me folks, I know you still care...

:thumb:

Well I for one was happy with what we seen today, was extremely happy to see Huffman back on the field but somewhat dissapointed that McKane wasnt there. Helms looked great at the tightend spot would have been nice to see what he could do at the wideout spot. Dyer looked good running the ball, had a couple of fumbles, but I beleive he was simply trying to make things happen, overall a great effort! My biggest question coming in was the lineman, they actually surpassed me expectations and made some big wholes, down field blocking was great also. Yeah I know, it was Cumberland County, not to take anything from the Jets, thought they had some good tallent on the line, qb was tough. Defensively, thought we were solid, yeah the Jets scored after a couple of key injuries for the Chiefs, but overall a good day for the Chiefs. GO CHIEFS!!!

Well I for one was happy with what we seen today, was extremely happy to see Huffman back on the field but somewhat dissapointed that McKane wasnt there. Helms looked great at the tightend spot would have been nice to see what he could do at the wideout spot. Dyer looked good running the ball, had a couple of fumbles, but I beleive he was simply trying to make things happen, overall a great effort! My biggest question coming in was the lineman, they actually surpassed me expectations and made some big wholes, down field blocking was great also. Yeah I know, it was Cumberland County, not to take anything from the Jets, thought they had some good tallent on the line, qb was tough. Defensively, thought we were solid, yeah the Jets scored after a couple of key injuries for the Chiefs, but overall a good day for the Chiefs. GO CHIEFS!!!

Thanks for the update? I am hoping you guys have a very good year. Is everyone healthy?

I would like to see these teams play again in the regular season. It looked like both teams were fairly evenly matched athletically, SEQ looked thicker and stronger than CCHS, but CCHS was taller and faster. Like most preseason scrimages I am sure both teams were missing some players, I know cchs was missing howard their starting tailback who was at a boxing tournament and a couple of track guys wont be back until states are over, but for what we had I thought they looked okay. We had to replace the whole offensive and most of the defensive line from last season and it looks like they are coming along well. Sequoyah had a player go down in the later parts of the scrimage that looked to be a head injury, hope he is alright. I think cchs may have discovered a new package that is extremely effective in moving terryl out to wr and running go routes. Two plays two completions for 65yds and a td.

who would you have mckane replace helms or peels?

I would like to see these teams play again in the regular season. It looked like both teams were fairly evenly matched athletically, SEQ looked thicker and stronger than CCHS, but CCHS was taller and faster. Like most preseason scrimages I am sure both teams were missing some players, I know cchs was missing howard their starting tailback who was at a boxing tournament and a couple of track guys wont be back until states are over, but for what we had I thought they looked okay. We had to replace the whole offensive and most of the defensive line from last season and it looks like they are coming along well. Sequoyah had a player go down in the later parts of the scrimage that looked to be a head injury, hope he is alright. I think cchs may have discovered a new package that is extremely effective in moving terryl out to wr and running go routes. Two plays two completions for 65yds and a td.

After watching this game i was very impressed with chiefs up front i thought they did a very good job this being only the first scrimage. Dyer looked good at qb despite a couple of fumbles, bell is going to be a goood assesst to this team if we can keep him healthy. Defensively we looked solid the jets had a couple a big plays but that was because we had some starters injured i thought we looked very goood just need to get some more depth. By the way i didnt see arp out there i know he played and started last year any word on him???

who would you have mckane replace helms or peels?

Not sure if i would replace either one of those guys, maybe (IMO) Helms would really help us at Tightend, he's a big target with good hands and he can handle himself blocking also or if we go with a two tightend set with McKane and Helms with Bell at WR, that alone is a awesome triple threat that nobody could cover, because the LB's are going to have their hands full trying to contain Huffman. Maybe you meant deffensively, I did not get a good look at Peels playing LB, but I know he wreak havoc on the line, just my opinion, Peels stays on the line while McKane goes to outside LB, with Huffman in the middle.