IMAC

SHS1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope they can win more than they lose. That would be a change from the other sports teams. Kirkland kid is a very good player with a very bad attitude. Hope he keeps his head on straight. Has he received any offers to play college ball?

He has signed a letter of intent to play at UT. However, I don't think there is any way that he will get through the NCAA clearing house.

Any scrimmages coming up this next week in the IMAC? There is a play day at Seymour next Saturday.

Hey SHS1. SD is @ Karns for games against the host and Heritage. I think I will try to come out to Seymour to watch you guys play Halls and Maryville in the 4:40 and 6:20 games. Highs in the upper 50s will feel like summer after these mid 30s the Kees have been practicing in. Update me if you can on this site if there are changes in site/teams/times. Thanks! Go KEEES

Any scrimmages coming up this next week in the IMAC? There is a play day at Seymour next Saturday.

Hey SHS1. SD is @ Karns for games against the host and Heritage. I think I will try to come out to Seymour to watch you guys play Halls and Maryville in the 4:40 and 6:20 games. Highs in the upper 50s will feel like summer after these mid 30s the Kees have been practicing in. Update me if you can on this site if there are changes in site/teams/times. Thanks! Go KEEES

The field works up great so I don't think there should be any problems. It should be a really good day for baseball. Another day out of school today, last one left. Ready for Spring.