North Side at Dyer County

NSHSIndian20

Ok, so the Lady Indians are 3-0 entering this game. They are coming off two wins against inner-city rivals, Dyer County comes into this game 4-1, only loss to St. Benedict. Dyer County fans have been saying that the Lady Choctaws are way better than last year. This is North Side's first real away game, and it is tough going into Dyer County no matter who you are. My prediction is North Side wins 63-51 in this game.

Any remarks?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

North Side will win. Too much Jalita Fason and too much Jessica Cobb.

Can North Side handle a full court press all game? If not this one could get out of control, if they can should be a good game!!!

GO LADY CHOCTAWS!!!!

Keep in mind that North Side has probably one of the best if not the best Junior player in West TN. Jalita Fason is for real and will be getting Major D1 looks over the next 2 years. North Side will have double the athletes that DC has. With that being said, yes I think NS can handle a DC press. NS will win by around 10-15 points.

North Side will win. Too much Jalita Fason and too much Jessica Cobb.

Can North Side handle a full court press all game? If not this one could get out of control, if they can should be a good game!!!

GO LADY CHOCTAWS!!!!

Keep in mind that North Side has probably one of the best if not the best Junior player in West TN. Jalita Fason is for real and will be getting Major D1 looks over the next 2 years. North Side will have double the athletes that DC has. With that being said, yes I think NS can handle a DC press. NS will win by around 10-15 points.

You are probably right I'm just asking questions about NS know nothing about their girls team & saw DC girls once and that was an exciting game Tuesday against Union City. These DC girls are MUCH improved over last years team; they still have that come at the entire team, but this years team has more experience and a new scheme. Can't wait I think it could be closer than 10-15!

GO LADY CHOCTAWS!!!!

Good hard fought game on both sides... Congratulations Northside! Dyer County don't be down Northside is a good team! Keep your heads up! Being down 24 and only lose by 11... got to get away from taking all those 3's when you're cold from 3 point land! Good job out there! Keep it up!!! GO LADY CHOCTAWS!!!!

The North Side Lady Indians played well tonight. Going into hostile territory they came out victorious. They had a 24 pt lead at one time. Coach Lowery put in his subs and the final score was 67-56. When the Lady Indians turned up the pressure Dyer Co had no answer for it. Good job Ladies.

When did he put the subs in?? Apparently i was in outer space cause what I saw was ALOT (I mean ALOT) of minutes by the starters!!!! He did put subs in for probably a minute DC goes on a run he put his starters in to finish the game!!! It was 15 point lead at that point with a minute to go!!!! Great Job Lady Choctaws!!!