Kerry Hammonds

wildcatfan123

i heard a rumor that he may have broken his foot is this true if so the stars may be in trouble

Haven't heard that. But if it is true there are too many weapons on that team for them to be in trouble!!

well there first game without him was a lost to a franklin team who lost 8 seniors with that being said they have a new team this year but returned a great talented PG in the #2 kid and had a transfer from kentucky which they both scored 20 so whats your opinion now that you have seen them after 1 game without him

i heard a rumor that he may have broken his foot is this true if so the stars may be in trouble

Haven't heard that. But if it is true there are too many weapons on that team for them to be in trouble!!

well there first game without him was a lost to a franklin team who lost 8 seniors with that being said they have a new team this year but returned a great talented PG in the #2 kid and had a transfer from kentucky which they both scored 20 so whats your opinion now that you have seen them after 1 game without him

The Stars lost in overtime, with 2 of their starters fouling out. So that was really 3 starters gone......I think the Stars will be just fine. Go Stars!! :roll:

so is Franklin that good because they didnt look that good against Page

When Franklin played Page, they were missing their football players. If you check out the rankings in the Tennessean you will see the Rebels are ranked 5th behind Siegel who they beat Friday and behind Beech who they also beat this summer.