UC SHOWS WHO IS NUMBER 1 http://www.coacht.com/tennessee/boa

dwightT

The MVP of the game should go to the Spanish exchange soccer player/all state FG kicker who won it with 6 seconds on the clock. Grider needs to sign up for the International kicker exchange program if he is going to start kicking FG on 4th & goal from the 3 in the 1st quarter.

Grider's team should have stopped the run. The adjustments he made at half time did not work.

Actually, that would have been Danny Wilson's adjustments on defense. However, the offense didn't execute well at times like the drive that ended up in a missed FG and the Hale fumble at around the 17.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The MVP of the game should go to the Spanish exchange soccer player/all state FG kicker who won it with 6 seconds on the clock. Grider needs to sign up for the International kicker exchange program if he is going to start kicking FG on 4th & goal from the 3 in the 1st quarter.

Grider's team should have stopped the run. The adjustments he made at half time did not work.

Actually, that would have been Danny Wilson's adjustments on defense. However, the offense didn't execute well at times like the drive that ended up in a missed FG and the Hale fumble at around the 17.

Grider is the head coach. Bottom line is UC won and SP could not stop the run.

Grider is the head coach. Bottom line is UC won and SP could not stop the run.

It was the players that didn't get it done. Grider can't play for them.

Actually, Grider stated they had to make half time adjustments to stop the run. Those adjustments did not work. SP played better d before the adjustments. You think I'm joking cause I'm not.

Actually, Grider stated they had to make half time adjustments to stop the run. Those adjustments did not work. SP played better d before the adjustments. You think I'm joking cause I'm not.

LOL.....you just want to blame Grider; bottom line is that they couldnt stop Nicks. He wore them down in the 1st half which is why they ran better in the 2nd half (SP was sucking wind). That combined w/ the Bowling kid mixing it and and keeping it on the veer instead of handing to Nicks everytime. Not to mention the sweeps keeping SP off balance. By the 4th they were very tired, even #6 was a few steps slower. I think you just have to credit the UC coaching staff making adjustments to mix it up rather than try to blame Grider..... :D

LOL.....you just want to blame Grider; bottom line is that they couldnt stop Nicks. He wore them down in the 1st half which is why they ran better in the 2nd half (SP was sucking wind). That combined w/ the Bowling kid mixing it and and keeping it on the veer instead of handing to Nicks everytime. Not to mention the sweeps keeping SP off balance. By the 4th they were very tired, even #6 was a few steps slower. I think you just have to credit the UC coaching staff making adjustments to mix it up rather than try to blame Grider..... :D

LOL...didn't blame Coach Grider. I have stated that UC was a much more physical team than the Pirates. Pirates could not stop UC.

I cringed as I watched ya'lls kicker. You could tell the poor guy didn't get much opportunity to kick. Amazing how the special teams game can be ignored but can become the biggest part with less than 2 minutes left in a game.

we got some foreign exchange students from south texas. you should get some too!

UC WINS Watch the news tonight it should be on if yours will pick up that one channel u get.

already watched the game jr., wonder how long you'll post on these boards? congrats to uc on a great win. i just didn't think the "by products" would show so quickly. hope you're here next season rookie, but you're probably just a sunshine soldier here to gloat about something you had nothing to do with, pretty weak dwight. :thumb:

how hush up furball. :D your just mad because you lost. get over it. yes im a rookie as well, just signed up only for this one and only game so i can rub it in yours and the rest of the sp fans after we beat yall aka which we did :lol: . no uc might not be back next year but if yall are im sure to be on here rooting AGAINST you. and im sure that "dwightT" will do the same. i know it will be long but you are just gonna have to wait till the first of next december when the state championships are held once again. thats all have to say about this post. thank you snowball for posting that so i can get all of that off my chest :thumb::thumb:

It was the players that didn't get it done. Grider can't play for them.from rlh

I don't get you rlh. I'm sure coach Grider would tell you himself that you cannot seperate him from these young men as far as blame goes for the loss. Just as you threw coach Wilson under your bus for the adjustments on defense.But I can remember last season, after TC's loss. Maybe because we got a silver ball this season it won't just be the kids fault. Team means, coaching staff as well. Stop trying to seperate the two. It only divide's and makes the young men's effort's seem less than what they were.