White Station Spartans - STATE CHAMPS!!!!!!

VolunteerCoach

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cograts white station!

Wow.. What a ride!

I heard you all came to play!

Was White station that much better than Maryville?

Or did Maryville's schedule leading up to the game take part in the loss, proving the big boy theory?

Pick one...

White Station beat the team, that beat the team, that beat Oak Ridge in the playoffs. :thumb:

Cograts white station!

Wow.. What a ride!

Or did Maryville's schedule leading up to the game take part in the loss, proving the big boy theory?

Pick one...

White Station beat the team, that beat the team, that beat Oak Ridge in the playoffs. :thumb:

Hey BIG BOY!

You are correct.. We were not the Big boys ------ White station was....... & Alcoa --- the little boys.. & you lost to them both..

Cograts white station!

Wow.. What a ride!

Pick one...

Hey BIG BOY!

You are correct.. We were not the Big boys ------ White station was....... & Alcoa --- the little boys.. & you lost to them both..

Tru all dat George S...Butt Oke Gridge got pole axed bye Farrah-Gut, and then scalped by tha Cherokeys frum MackMinn, 2 teems Mairvul beet TWYCE!!!!..... (knott evun countun' tha head two head Mairvul winn ovur Oke Gridge when'st Grey haid hiz welcome waggin set up fer ewe and ewe didun't show)......And Clintun extended thair winn streak agin Oke Gridge two two yeers......Signed Little Skinny Boy..... :wacko:

Get real “Big boy”, Do you really think this is the forum to be brave? How does one prove bravery in your eyes? Please explain, what are you suggesting?

By posting my email address it gives you the right to speak your mind.

Would you prefer that it t be debated here? In front of the kids?

No one else would…

People want to hear about the game …

Now…. was it Maryville’s tougher schedule playing the “Big Boys” that took a toll on the team…. or was White Station that much better?

Sorry Maryville, you guys played well and were a good opponent, but your team would not even be in the top 1/2 of teams we played this year. Nothing against you guys, but you are very mediocre team. MUS and CHBS would absolutely hammer Maryville. Congrats to my White Station Spartans!! STATE CHAMPS BABY!!!!!

White Station shocks the Tennessee football world in convincing fashion, as West Tennessee/Memphis has FINALLY gotten all the way over the "Middle/East Tennessee hump!"

White Station's dominating performance over East Tennessee's premier team should serve as an excellent psychological boost and solid building-block for our Memphis/West Tennessee teams, going forward.

White Station's brutal schedule paid off, big time!!

--------------------------

Good job, Maryville.

When did White Station play Alcoa?? :popcorneater:

Sorry Maryville, you guys played well and were a good opponent, but your team would not even be in the top 1/2 of teams we played this year. Nothing against you guys, but you are very mediocre team. MUS and CHBS would absolutely hammer Maryville. Congrats to my White Station Spartans!! STATE CHAMPS BABY!!!!!

MORON