Gordonsville 2010

croz6110

Blubellz, you are dead on right. Our boys have to have the mindset that no one can beat them. I think they are anxious to prove some things to their fans, their parents, their coaches, their classmates, AND to their biggest critics! if you saw how hard these boys have been working out, you would agree they have a chip on their shoulders. These boys will be strong and they will be in shape.

I believe in the Blue and White too and can't wait til week 0.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen first hand how hard the team is working, been by the field several days when the team is running, at least the guys in the morning group. I can't wait!!

I'm prejudiced, I look good in Blue and White!! lol :bored: Been wearing it most of my life!!!

I believe in Moose and the Crew .. I believe in the BLUE AND WHITE !!

Well, it's less than a month til they'll be back in full pads. I can't wait.

I'm anxious to see what scrimmages they have lined up for the fall.

I can't wait to go out and support them regardless of what some on here think.

Here are some names to throw out there for people to look for this year. I may forget some, but I'll add them later.

Chaz Smith - QB

Cody Woodmore - RB (I wouldn't be surprised if 2 out of 3 of these boys get 1000 yds a piece)

Keaton Cason - RB

Tyler Allen

Nic Gillespie

Jamin Craighead

Tyler Coen

Turner Gentry

(All Linemen)

Austin Taylor and Payton Watson.

There are others but it's late and I can't think of them off the top of my head. There are also a few sophomores that are going to get some playing time.

Outsider looking in. I thought making the 3rd round this year was about as much as you could hope for. I went to the South Pitt game. They were just a better team. Hopefully next year will be a different story. One way or the other your gonna have to beat South Pitt. If you have a strong physical team next year you can do it.

SP has been beaten in recent years by strong physical teams and I assure you that Grider and the gang have taken note. There are a few changes you will see that will prevent it from happening the way PC and UC did it. After watching some practices, I believe many will be suprised. We lost a QB last year that is very hard to replace, but this year's QB will suprise you. I believe he is focused and ready to show everyone what he is capable of. SP will be playing more people both ways again, as opposed to the past couple of years. This requires everyone to be healthy an be able to play sometimes an entire game. SP will come at you hard and fundamentally. I don't see a lot of blowouts (except the Marion County game, which will be over by half-time), but I do see a lot of younger kids stepping up as freshman and sophmores, and acting a juniors and seniors. Good luck, I can't wait for it to begin!!!

BTW, for all my Coach T friends... just born 7/4/10 was my son! So Pirates have already started Reloading for 2025-2028

They had a 7 on 7 at the school today with Dekalb, East Robertson, and Station Camp.

There were some that looked good, and there were some things that need work, but nothing too alarming.

I can't wait til they actually start popping pads.

any truth to the cason kid not playing. thats alarming!

Guest Termite

Well, the season is going to start with or without him.

Really??....To tell the truth,he concerned me more last year than Woodmore. He brought something different. You knew what Woody was going to do. And (to me) Woody had a better year in 08. Don't get me wrong...Woody's a player but with Carson, there are 2 you have to give your attention to.

About the linemen you mentioned, I was impressed with Gillespi and Allen last year. They are both players...

Really??....To tell the truth,he concerned me more last year than Woodmore. He brought something different. You knew what Woody was going to do. And (to me) Woody had a better year in 08. Don't get me wrong...Woody's a player but with Carson, there are 2 you have to give your attention to.

About the linemen you mentioned, I was impressed with Gillespi and Allen last year. They are both players...

no matter how people try to play it,cason not playing will eat a hole in the run game.would not surprise me if he ends up in carthage. also heard talon is getting fitted for his sweater vest. another year of problems may hold back the tigers this year. what a shame.

no matter how people try to play it,cason not playing will eat a hole in the run game.would not surprise me if he ends up in carthage. also heard talon is getting fitted for his sweater vest. another year of problems may hold back the tigers this year. what a shame.

I doubt he ends up in Carthage, he still has a little brother on the team.

Yes, he'll be missed, but this is no different than when Storm got hurt in a scrimmage last year and missed the majority of the season. Both of them were being counted on.

Someone will have to step up, heck, it may even be his little brother.

As for Tallon, he's had a sweatervest on since January, for what reason, I don't have a clue.