Gordonsville 2010

croz6110

Outsider looking in. I thought making the 3rd round this year was about as much as you could hope for. I went to the South Pitt game. They were just a better team. Hopefully next year will be a different story. One way or the other your gonna have to beat South Pitt. If you have a strong physical team next year you can do it.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outsider looking in. I thought making the 3rd round this year was about as much as you could hope for. I went to the South Pitt game. They were just a better team. Hopefully next year will be a different story. One way or the other your gonna have to beat South Pitt. If you have a strong physical team next year you can do it.

I think that is the game plan for 2010

Croz........You think they underachieved?? The 1st 3 games were tough, for anyone. The only place they stubbed their toe may have been Watertown. But going to the quarters had to be as much or more than expected before the season started. Ya'll should have a very good team next year. Are the 1st 3 games the same? I wouldn't mind the TC streak ending.....but the SC streak....I'm kind of fond of that one. Let's try to keep that one going. ;)

Termite, your grudge against TC is amusing. :lol: I didn't know SC had a "streak" against anyone. ^_^

Croz........You think they underachieved?? The 1st 3 games were tough, for anyone. The only place they stubbed their toe may have been Watertown. But going to the quarters had to be as much or more than expected before the season started. Ya'll should have a very good team next year. Are the 1st 3 games the same? I wouldn't mind the TC streak ending.....but the SC streak....I'm kind of fond of that one. Let's try to keep that one going. :lol:

Termite, your grudge against TC is amusing. :o I didn't know SC had a "streak" against anyone. :o

You can't be McDowell. You must be McDonald, Ronald McDonald. Only a clown would take what I posted as a grudge. If you would look at a map, you might be suprised to find Gordonsville is in Smith Co.. I know most of the people there and all the kids. I'm sorry if I hurt your feeling being for G-ville before I would pull for the mighty TC team. If it will help any, I think you and shes alady are still number one in my book as far as cheerleaders go.

If you would put down your pom poms for a minute and read, you would also see that ole croz mention streaks first.

Re: Gordonsville 2010

by shes a lady » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:53 pm

Termite wrote:

I wouldn't mind the TC streak ending.....but the SC streak....I'm kind of fond of that one. Let's try to keep that one going.

your gonna be 0-2 on them predictions. Can't wait to call you on it.

Call me on what , Shes a Lady? You want to "call" me on saying "I wouldn't mind the TC steak ending "and "try" to keep the SC streak going a prediction. :lol: There's not much doubt you are a TC grad..

Croz........You think they underachieved?? The 1st 3 games were tough, for anyone. The only place they stubbed their toe may have been Watertown. But going to the quarters had to be as much or more than expected before the season started. Ya'll should have a very good team next year. Are the 1st 3 games the same? I wouldn't mind the TC streak ending.....but the SC streak....I'm kind of fond of that one. Let's try to keep that one going. :lol:

Termite, your grudge against TC is amusing. :| I didn't know SC had a "streak" against anyone. :thumb:

You can't be McDowell. You must be McDonald, Ronald McDonald. Only a clown would take what I posted as a grudge. If you would look at a map, you might be suprised to find Gordonsville is in Smith Co.. I know most of the people there and all the kids. I'm sorry if I hurt your feeling being for G-ville before I would pull for the mighty TC team. If it will help any, I think you and shes alady are still number one in my book as far as cheerleaders go.

If you would put down your pom poms for a minute and read, you would also see that ole croz mention streaks first.

I didn't mean to rattle your cage there Termite. No feelings hurt here. If you were a TC fan, it wouldn't be as much fun. I was only trying to give us something to talk about to get us thru the winter. I also pull for Gordonsville when they're not playing TC (only because they are in 1a). I caught a couple of their games on the radio this year. It's just my opinion, but I think their coverage is a little better than SC's. If you are the play by play guy or if you know who is, I'm only giving my opinion and not trying to be disrespectful. :| The mighty TC team has a good ring to it or should I say Gold Ring. :thumb:

Termite wrote:

I wouldn't mind the TC streak ending.....but the SC streak....I'm kind of fond of that one. Let's try to keep that one going.

Call me on what , Shes a Lady? You want to "call" me on saying "I wouldn't mind the TC steak ending "and "try" to keep the SC streak going a prediction. :| There's not much doubt you are a TC grad..

Well...since you no hablo englise...i'll put it in Chicken language... now follow me.

Next year after G-ville BEATS Chicken County and TC BEATS G-ville... I'm gonna pull this post up and LAUGH at you.

Maybe you could ask Santa Claus to help Chicken County Football out this year. Cause I got a feeling...ya'll gonna need it. :thumb:

I didn't mean to rattle your cage there Termite. No feelings hurt here. If you were a TC fan, it wouldn't be as much fun. I was only trying to give us something to talk about to get us thru the winter. I also pull for Gordonsville when they're not playing TC (only because they are in 1a). I caught a couple of their games on the radio this year. It's just my opinion, but I think their coverage is a little better than SC's. If you are the play by play guy or if you know who is, I'm only giving my opinion and not trying to be disrespectful. The mighty TC team has a good ring to it or should I say Gold Ring.

I agree with you about SC radio. I can't listen to J.W.. They rest do O.K.. T.C., S.Y., and Dr.H. should be doing the broadcast. I couldn't do it, I speak before I think...a lot. I don't care for the G-ville bunch either. Way too much screaming and yelling over little or nothing. They get on my nerves...but that's just me. We'll see if the sweatbees make any noise next season. After the TC faithful has had a couple of championships in a row.....expectations my be a little high, and there may be a slight let down. I don't know, be it will be hard to follow the last two seasons.

Termite wrote:

Call me on what , Shes a Lady? You want to "call" me on saying "I wouldn't mind the TC steak ending "and "try" to keep the SC streak going a prediction. :| There's not much doubt you are a TC grad..

Well...since you no hablo englise...i'll put it in Chicken language... now follow me.

Next year after G-ville BEATS Chicken County and TC BEATS G-ville... I'm gonna pull this post up and LAUGH at you.

Maybe you could ask Santa Claus to help Chicken County Football out this year. Cause I got a feeling...ya'll gonna need it. :thumb:

OK............... Now follow ME, Pedro. YOU just made a prediction. I have not. .... I should have known YOU of all people would know chicken lauguage. Only a chicken would belittle kids.

I believe TC will have their hands full with G-ville next year, and probably SC too. G-ville had their best shots in 07, (G-ville had the talent then) and this year to get it done, and didn't. They got to come to the Hole and SC will have a game under their belt before the Tigers show up.

OK............... Now follow ME, Pedro. YOU just made a prediction. I have not. .... I should have known YOU of all people would know chicken lauguage. Only a chicken would belittle kids.

I believe TC will have their hands full with G-ville next year, and probably SC too. G-ville had their best shots in 07, (G-ville had the talent then) and this year to get it done, and didn't. They got to come to the Hole and SC will have a game under their belt before the Tigers show up.

HA. When have i "belittled" any kids? I just don't see chanting "Owl Meat" as belittling. If ya'lls boys took that as "belittling" they'll never make it out of high school. I think it offended you and your midget twin G-lover more than the kids. I love kids, still paying for 2 myself. :roflol:

And just to stay on topic... I do believe G-ville will be the best 1A team in the district(region) again next year. As far as G-ville vs TC next yr. TC has to travel to G-ville to play...but its been like home away from home for us since about 89-90.