WHO will be the next Coach at INDY ? ? ?

sarahpalin

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scharsch is in the lead, and no I am not his mother

No i dont believe you are his mother. Isnt Jason Scharsch from Tipp City, Ohio and graduate from Tippacanoe High Red Devils? Funny that is similar to your username. Tippcitydevil. Self promoting on the internet at its finest!!!

Ouch...now thats funny

From what I have heard about Scharsch he is a pompous, arrogant coach that thinks very highly of himself. This would not be a good hire for Indy as I would see some disagreement between him and the administration. This new administration wants to micromanage and not let a coach do his job. I think that is why Webb turned them down. Whoever gets the job will be getting a load of talent and word on the street is that the new high school may never be finished due to enrollment numbers.

The best fit for Indy I think would be Jack Daniels. I do not know if they can get him away from Page but that would be an excellent fit.

TippCityDevil is a guy that Jason played high school ball with and stayed close to over the years. I am sure he appreciates the support being that he is NOT pompus or arrogant and definately a humble guy. He is about the kids!!!!............. confident YES.... but don't you have to be in order to make those around you confident enough to believe they CAN win? Not too sure he should leave Spring Hill yet? That program is on the rise posting the best record there in several years. Discipline and work ethic issues are solved now. Steady flow of athletes there too.

I think that it is obvious who should take over at Indy, Scharsch is the logical choice. How many canidates can list a complete start up program on thier resume, Eagleville did not even have a program before Scharsch. Another example would be Spring Hill they had not been in a play off game for over 10 years,,and during his first year there Scharsch turned that program around, he is truly amazing both as a coach and a mentor...Indy needs him badly..

You need to get your facts right.

Spring Hill made it to the 2nd round of the playoffs in 2006. :D

In the 80's they made the playoffs 6 times with a State Championship in 86.

In the 90's they made the playoffs 8 times.

I hope Scharsch doesn't pull a "Kiffen". :roflol::evil::D

From what I have heard about Scharsch he is a pompous, arrogant coach that thinks very highly of himself. This would not be a good hire for Indy as I would see some disagreement between him and the administration. This new administration wants to micromanage and not let a coach do his job. I think that is why Webb turned them down. Whoever gets the job will be getting a load of talent and word on the street is that the new high school may never be finished due to enrollment numbers.

The best fit for Indy I think would be Jack Daniels. I do not know if they can get him away from Page but that would be an excellent fit.

It's been Ole' Jack's m.o. to not stay around anywhere to long, so.............the timing might be right. :roflol:

3rd coach in what 5-6 years? Maybe IHS is one of those places no one stays at very. I had my doubts about the new Administration from the beginning! Apparently having problems get his guys into the system. Scharch would not be a good fit at Indy or any school in Williamson County. Much more is expected than just coaching he will have to teach as well. Really teach meaning no weight classes etc.

3rd coach in what 5-6 years? Maybe IHS is one of those places no one stays at very. I had my doubts about the new Administration from the beginning! Apparently having problems get his guys into the system. Scharch would not be a good fit at Indy or any school in Williamson County. Much more is expected than just coaching he will have to teach as well. Really teach meaning no weight classes etc.

Smitty (Smith) was D.H. hire and he still was the AD when Smith left, Smith departed on his own accord.....

As for Eubanks, he was out of his league and yes the new admin wants thier own coach in place

Not teach?? Who in today's educational system as a coach is allowed not to teach? Last time i checked Scharsch was teaching a full load including Physical Ed, Health, and Strength. Matter of fact I know for a fact from one of his players that he gave up his planning period last year to teach a full load AND handle weightlifting during his "off" period. You all crack me up when you pretend to know what goes on in every school setting. - Bottom line is nobody knows what the admin. at Indy or any other school is going to do. They will choose the right "fit" for this job and then that coach will make a decision as whether or not to accept the position.