WHO will be the next Coach at INDY ? ? ?

sarahpalin

I heard a rumor today (and mind you that is all it is), but it came from somone associated with the school that there really isn't any search that will be conducted.

It will be Dyson when all is said and done??

How is it, an assistant coach on the football staff is the Athletic Director? How does that work?

I guess that answers the question!!

So you send resumes to a guy that is being considered for the job? Man, that is how you can stack the deck on who is getting interviewed. I guess I will think twice about getting called for an interview there. If someone gets called in for an interview, you may just be there as part of the show. Does Dyson get to sit in on the other guys interviews. Man that would be crazy!

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't think Dyson wants a head coach job....too much to deal with,kids,parents,etc....he is right where he wants to be......running the ENTIRE Athletic Dept at a 6A high school.I'm sure many have applied, and still would not be surprised if it is not already a done deal. :thumb:

I got some good news from the Franklin side of things last night. :lol:

Hogan would say interviews have not even started...Guys, it's the holidays remember..it's Christmas and school is not even in. You will not have a HFBC until January or Febuary..remember volleyball is first on Dr. Campbell's Christmas Coaching List Right now...so Dr. C is at the beach looking for a coach and Mr. Jones is working on his tan. :D

Merry Christmas All From Hoganknows :D