Grace Christian Rams 2010

utvolzfan

I think that some of the schools that played Grace has showed good sportsmanship in whatever sport. How Grace handles things is another story. When they are up by lets say..... 35 in the last few minutes, they will not pull out their starters. In football, they do cheap shots, cuss out the refs, fans, players from their team and the other along with cussing out the coaches. Basketball- fans try to point out every little foul the other team does. Discipline starts at home. on the field court or whatever and most importantly, at the school. Grace CHRISTIAN Academy. Act like it. Live by it. Public schools ain't as cheap as them.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have done it with Baseball the past 2 years

Hired a guy that brought his son and several of his friends from another public school in Knoxville.

Now, they have hired Hochevar.......well......do I have to say anymore???

Were they not busted last year for basketball violations???

Well they have been busted again this time it is going to affect the whole sports program,williams tuition was being paid by the school,they lied to his grandparents told them it was a scholarship,got turned in to the tssaa,grandparents told truth(that was all they knew).tssaa is in middle of rechecking all the kids and every program.

Hopefully the TSSAA will go back a few years, don't much think this is their first rodeo, its a little hard at a school their size to get enough transfers to start a whole new backfield every year.

pujo, they are finally gonna bustem on what we have known was going on for years. I heard 3 years ago that the Wannamaker kid was getting some under the table "financial aid" , they bought a district title away from us in 2008 when we thought it was fishy that they haven't had more than 1or 2 kids start for them 2 years in a row. They hire a new coach every year that brings 3-4 kids with him. I can't believe they are just now getting caught!

Hopefully the TSSAA will go back a few years, don't much think this is their first rodeo, its a little hard at a school their size to get enough transfers to start a whole new backfield every year.

pujo, they are finally gonna bustem on what we have known was going on for years. I heard 3 years ago that the Wannamaker kid was getting some under the table "financial aid" , they bought a district title away from us in 2008 when we thought it was fishy that they haven't had more than 1or 2 kids start for them 2 years in a row. They hire a new coach every year that brings 3-4 kids with him. I can't believe they are just now getting caught!

Yeah OldEagle, alot of us have suspected wrong doing for quita a while.I may be a little harsh ,but I hope they get rid of the Coach and try to do things the hard way like most other schools have to do. Bringing in a bunch of new starters every year is not coaching ,thats what UT does.

i know this may be hard for you guys, but try to show a little class and not use kids names on this board.

it's funny we need to show a little class,you guys have robbed at least four different teams from district and region championships by CHEATING!cosby in football,tellico in football,Greenback in basketball,rockwood in basketball.This is the first year in bball that you all have shown any class,football has been classless for the past three years,i would be to ashamed of my so called christian school,christian means christ like,you all need to change the name,you are embarrassing the christian community.pujo we talked about this earlier in the football year about not being able to keep up with GCA,well this is the only way single A will be able to compete-catch them cheating and punish them.i would say if they look hard enough they will have enough to envoke the death penalty,remember Temple!

i know this may be hard for you guys, but try to show a little class and not use kids names on this board.

Why would it be hard for us to show a little class? Thats a pretty classless remark right there if you ask me. That was a fairly modest post for you anyway. You were alot more agressive in your posts before all this stuff came out. All the stuff we have been saying has been going on for years that you and your friends were denying. Besides the only name I mentioned was Wannamaker. If I'm not mistaken he graduated in 07-08 which would make him around 20 soooooo he's a big boy now I think he can handle seeing his name on coacht.

You are all getting a little ridiculous!....Grace ISN"T acting like U.T. They are NOT nor have EVER recruited. Yes, some athletes HAVE transferred to Grace but only for reason of their own!...NOT because they were recruited!...If you folks are dumb enough to think that and are THAT concerned over high school football and less concerned over WHY a kid left a school and enrolled in a christian academy then you may need to step back and take a look at your life and ask what went wrong!?!....Like I said before, my nephew IS going to Grace next year. Currently he is at Clinton Middle. He is going there because by his OWN choice, he doesn't want to be around drugs and stuff like that which recently Clinton has become imfamous for. He wants a fun enviornment and a place where his education matters not his touchdowns.

You people need to find something else to worry about!

You are all getting a little ridiculous!....Grace ISN"T acting like U.T. They are NOT nor have EVER recruited. Yes, some athletes HAVE transferred to Grace but only for reason of their own!...NOT because they were recruited!...If you folks are dumb enough to think that and are THAT concerned over high school football and less concerned over WHY a kid left a school and enrolled in a christian academy then you may need to step back and take a look at your life and ask what went wrong!?!....Like I said before, my nephew IS going to Grace next year. Currently he is at Clinton Middle. He is going there because by his OWN choice, he doesn't want to be around drugs and stuff like that which recently Clinton has become imfamous for. He wants a fun enviornment and a place where his education matters not his touchdowns.

You people need to find something else to worry about!

They may not need to worry about TD,s anymore, I don't think anyone from Temple has scored one in quite a while. We all have one thing in common,we love small town football,we all know how hard it is to build a quality program,we don't like some little rich school coming out of nowhere and taking shortcuts to success.Grace has been getting more transfers than all of the schools in thei region combined. We don't think its just an accident.

oh my the MIGHTY RAMS may have finally crossed one to may lines! Such ashame that young teenage kids work so hard to accompish something that may be takin away due to the lack of responsibily, class and character of the adults they were looking up to. So sad the the message that has been taught to these kids. Never had one good experiance when playing or watching a grace team. The lack of character, class, and christ-likeness was all i ever experianced.

YOU REAP THAT YOU SOW!!!

Last but not least

"You can choose your choises, but you can't choose the consequences!" -unknown

Your consequences are : Lack of repect from anyone, A classless athlectice program, and TBA from TSSAA!