Grace Christian Rams 2010

utvolzfan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They hired a coach from Clinton Middle School, my nephew was a player there last year and he is going to be going to Grace for high school. Coach James is his name I think.

SHOCKER!! they hired a coach thats going to bring players with him! Thats how many years in a row now that they have done that? 3 at least. You guys are pathetic , you don't even try to hide the fact that you do whatever it takes to recruit ......oh I'm sorry I meant to say draw athletes.....oh sorry again I meant students to your sports program ....I mean school.

i think we put a thread out for the new job. they came to us. did you apply and not get the job sorry. who are the other hires they did that with? i really dont know as far as i know its been the same staff with the exception of the ol coach. he was here last year. thats the one they are replacing but he did not bring anyone with him.

They hired a coach from Clinton Middle School, my nephew was a player there last year and he is going to be going to Grace for high school. Coach James is his name I think.

SHOCKER!! they hired a coach thats going to bring players with him! Thats how many years in a row now that they have done that? 3 at least. You guys are pathetic , you don't even try to hide the fact that you do whatever it takes to recruit ......oh I'm sorry I meant to say draw athletes.....oh sorry again I meant students to your sports program ....I mean school.

I never said that my nephew was going there because of the new coach!....He is going to Grace because Clinton has become a school that gives very little to education and a lot to ...well let's just say STREET EDUCATION!... His parents doesn't want him around all of that so they think Grace is a great alternative!...If Clinton would clean up then more kids would stay there!...I'm a Clinton grad and I hate that it has come to this!

They have done it with Baseball the past 2 years

Hired a guy that brought his son and several of his friends from another public school in Knoxville.

Now, they have hired Hochevar.......well......do I have to say anymore???

Were they not busted last year for basketball violations???

i agree but keep in mind this is a young program. i think this is the third year that mckamey has been a head coach all have been at grace. he is not supposed to have it all figured at this point. i would look for some things to change. this is going to be a good thing its only going to help us get better as a team and as people. the fact is this staff has not been around long enough to see how they will respond and what changes they will make. i will wait and see before i start to worry.

It doesn't matter how many years you've coached you are a CHRISTIAN school you of all schools should conduct yourselves above every other school and any good coach should know discipline is very very very important!