Cannon Co @ Livingston

2011Tigers2011

I saw coach Rigsby take out his starting 5 in the start of the 3rd against a very good single A Forrest team. They could not rebound play defence or even break the screen. The second 5 could do all that and more and still stay within 1 point at the end of the quarter. In the 4th both sets began to run smooth and play ball like they were taught. If Cannon County can have a good shooting nite 45-55% LA's Defence better have the A Game. They are not in West Tn. anymore!

Thank goodness were not in west TN anymore! If you are saying CC will give us more problems than Melrose then just go ahead and believe that. You will have a lonnnng drive home!! BE SAFE!!!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call it what you will. Some people refuse to deal with reality. York may be atheletic but right now they aren't very good. For all the ones on me, name me a game that LA has played this year that they played really well. And don't tell me Cookeville because they graduated about as much as LA did.

Come on pianoman..Just what are you calling it? :lol: Inquiring minds want to know Oh Great Swami!!! :roflol:

Want to ask a man in the know a question. Is it true that LA has a transfer from Anderson Ind. that was a starter on their High School basketball team ?? Also heard this kid went to the third grade at Allons and then moved to Indiana and has now transfered back here and lives with his grand parents. From the sources I have this kid started as point guard. Was wondering why this kid isn't playing for us ?? We were a player or two away last year of possibly winning a state championship. This kid could possibly be the one to help us reach that goal this year !!!

Call it what you will. Some people refuse to deal with reality. York may be atheletic but right now they aren't very good. For all the ones on me, name me a game that LA has played this year that they played really well. And don't tell me Cookeville because they graduated about as much as LA did.

Come on pianoman..Just what are you calling it? :lol: Inquiring minds want to know Oh Great Swami!!! :roflol:

Want to ask a man in the know a question. Is it true that LA has a transfer from Anderson Ind. that was a starter on their High School basketball team ?? Also heard this kid went to the third grade at Allons and then moved to Indiana and has now transfered back here and lives with his grand parents. From the sources I have this kid started as point guard. Was wondering why this kid isn't playing for us ?? We were a player or two away last year of possibly winning a state championship. This kid could possibly be the one to help us reach that goal this year !!!

If your asking me RC, I can't help you. Know nothing about this.

I saw coach Rigsby take out his starting 5 in the start of the 3rd against a very good single A Forrest team. They could not rebound play defence or even break the screen. The second 5 could do all that and more and still stay within 1 point at the end of the quarter. In the 4th both sets began to run smooth and play ball like they were taught. If Cannon County can have a good shooting nite 45-55% LA's Defence better have the A Game. They are not in West Tn. anymore!

Thank goodness were not in west TN anymore! If you are saying CC will give us more problems than Melrose then just go ahead and believe that. You will have a lonnnng drive home!! BE SAFE!!! Did you really think you were going to Melrose and beat them in there own back yard! LA WAS WAY OUT OF THERE LEAGUE! Now they are back to earth. LA may do it tonite and then again they may not. May be wrong - but I would not pick a score in this one!!! :roflol:

Congratulations LA on the win. IMO, the best game that I have saw LA play. Perfect game.....no but they are improving and thats all one can ask. Cannon Co. as expected was a very worthy opponent and played tough. Folks in the district (other than CC folks) are goona get tired of hearing "Davenport this" "Davenport that"....fierce competitor. Looking forward to coming to Woodbury. Good luck until the LA game. :roflol:

**On a side note an "average" York team beat Dekalb County tonight by 11. They must have played their "A" game. :lol:

Congratulations LA on the win. IMO, the best game that I have saw LA play. Perfect game.....no but they are improving and thats all one can ask. Cannon Co. as expected was a very worthy opponent and played tough. Folks in the district (other than CC folks) are goona get tired of hearing "Davenport this" "Davenport that"....fierce competitor. Looking forward to coming to Woodbury. Good luck until the LA game. :thumb:

**On a side note an "average" York team beat Dekalb County tonight by 11. They must have played their "A" game. :thumb:

Davenport put in 29!!! Ramsey good not great at this time!!! And points after turn overs you can not win games playing like that like Cannon County played. Ask coach Melton how worried he was 2 points ahead with 2:38 in the 4th!!!

Congratulations LA on the win. IMO, the best game that I have saw LA play. Perfect game.....no but they are improving and thats all one can ask. Cannon Co. as expected was a very worthy opponent and played tough. Folks in the district (other than CC folks) are goona get tired of hearing "Davenport this" "Davenport that"....fierce competitor. Looking forward to coming to Woodbury. Good luck until the LA game. :thumb:

**On a side note an "average" York team beat Dekalb County tonight by 11. They must have played their "A" game. :thumb:

The only time that you can be absolutely sure that a team is playing their "A" game is when they are playing Livingston.