DISTRICT 9----2010 Outlook??

FridayMainEvent

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I think it will be a toss up between Cascade and Forrest that game between those two teams will be another yearly great rival game. Forrest has a great QB and so does Cascade the rockets have an outstanding DE probably one of the best i have seen in awhile. I have heard Forrest possibly has a new athletic outside linebacker does anyone know anything about him if thats true??

Is cascades qb the rising jr that plays baseball i believe his number is 10? secondly umm who is this outstanding de for forrest

2010 is quite a ways off, but I thought I'd go ahead and get us a thread started.

I'm expecting the four playoff teams to be the same with possibly Moore County disrupting things on the 1A side. Cascade and Forrest loss a lot of talent to graduation, but both return talented Qb's. Anytime you return a playoff tested Qb, you have a chance. MTC also returns a Sophmore Qb who'll have good experience. Not real sure about Eagleville. Moore County will have a very good run game next season and likely will be in the thick of things in October. Here is how I see the District finishing next year:

1. Cascade/Forrest

2. Forrest/Cascade

3. MTC

4. Eaglevile

5. Moore County

6. Huntland

7. Community

not exactly sure how Moore co is going have a good running game since there starting Rb moved and there new coach is most def. not going focus a lot on the run game.

I think it will be a toss up between Cascade and Forrest that game between those two teams will be another yearly great rival game. Forrest has a great QB and so does Cascade the rockets have an outstanding DE probably one of the best i have seen in awhile. I have heard Forrest possibly has a new athletic outside linebacker does anyone know anything about him if thats true??

Is cascades qb the rising jr that plays baseball i believe his number is 10? secondly umm who is this outstanding de for forrest

Jared carkuff is the same kid at Cascade. Football QB and baseball pitcher/SS