Boyd Buc 2010

reaction

BBS does have a new offense cord. Coach Cardwell is not young but he has a son that is a freshman and seems to be doing a great job. Spring practice is going very well considering a lot of skill position players are still in soccer and baseball. The team is headed to Madison Academy Saturday to play a scrimmage. It should be interesting.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were 10-0 in regular season and made it deep into the play-offs. The best I can tell they don't play soccer and their baseball team is back practicing. BBS will be misssing about 20 or so players. Our back-up QB (Clayton Parker) seperated his none throwing elbow during a district baseball game so I think our QB will be a incoming freshman Jim Cardwell. With running backs out Rock Hood(knee), Meadows (baseball) and Chase Reed(soccer) we will have to play a lot of young players.

They were 10-0 in regular season and made it deep into the play-offs. The best I can tell they don't play soccer and their baseball team is back practicing. BBS will be misssing about 20 or so players. Our back-up QB (Clayton Parker) seperated his none throwing elbow during a district baseball game so I think our QB will be a incoming freshman Jim Cardwell. With running backs out Rock Hood(knee), Meadows (baseball) and Chase Reed(soccer) we will have to play a lot of young players.

How many players out for spring

• 2 months later...