Tyner vs Howard

RichieRich2007

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man that was the best game I have seen in a long time...Tyner won in OT...Gilmore went to work on us...with us focusing on bradley gilmore did what he wanted...and that woman ref hurt howard all night long...I'm trying to figure out how howard blew that double figure lead!!!man..it was a packed house even at the girls game...can't wait for the next one...tyner caught howard off guard with the press in the 2nd half

Hahaha I was in attendance for this game. I must say that #3 for Howard ,Lil Wayne look alike without the tats, he's a baller. He needs to work on keeping his hand ontop of the ball instead of carrying every time he touches the ball..

#44 for Tyner- He's beasty too.

I felt right at home inside the gym at Howard. However, I was disappointed in the halftime show I thought it'll be krump but it wasn't. Also, the heat inside the gym, boy I almost caught a nose bleed it was so hot up in there.

The Lady Ref: Hahaha I started laughing when I saw her. I had her in an AAU game about 4 or 5 years ago and she was basically the same way. Some of her calls were questionable but most of them were correct.

Question: How come everytime I come to Chatt to see a game between Howard vs Brainerd or Howard vs Tyner the ticket prices are more then the normal price?

Hey turtle..usually howard and tyner are regular price...mow you have to pay to see a howard and bhs game...lol...the halftime show was terrible but that's because that wasn't a rival game...now when we play BHS or AE then you will see a halftime show...and that lady ref...she was terrible but no excuse...hey she had the whole swat team walk her to her car...lol

Hey turtle..usually howard and tyner are regular price...mow you have to pay to see a howard and bhs game...lol...the halftime show was terrible but that's because that wasn't a rival game...now when we play BHS or AE then you will see a halftime show...and that lady ref...she was terrible but no excuse...hey she had the whole swat team walk her to her car...lol

Hahahaha... She wasn't that bad hahaha. Howard should've won that game though. But I paid $8 to get in the game Friday, that's not regular price.

I thought about coming to the Brainerd vs Tyner game but I don't know where Tyner is .

• 4 weeks later...

....This will be the 3rd game of the season..."Rams" won in OT 71-64 at Howard and two weeks later Howard beat Tyner in the Best of Preps Final 60-51.

...Tyner's gym isn't as large as Howards', so you better get there early on this coming Friday, 01/15/2010...both teams will play three(3) times this week (including the game on Friday)...it should be a good one!!!