Tyner vs Howard

RichieRich2007

...Howard wins game#3 56-47...missed opportunities by the "Rams" in the 1st half but I applaud Howard for closing(the game) after the score was 43-41...I'll bet you they will meet at least two more times...Tyner still leading District 6-AA with a 8-1 record but have to play at Red Bank and Brainerd(next Friday)...keep your head up "Rams"...we still got a ways to go!!!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ram fan...tyner is good but there weren't any missed opportunities in the first half...howard handled them in the first half...and if tyner hadn't came out the first 3min in thr 3rd ready to play this game woulda been a blowout...but if tyner had a true point they would win state...I'm sorry but with the team they have they shouldn't loose in this city of 6'3" centers

...The "Rams" have the same point guard(s) that they had last year and went to the sectional...they just need play to their strength...Howard is a team that you can't fall behind on...we made mistakes but they are correctable...the regular season is for the district seeding and even though Howard is playing better at this point in time we still have a month to go before tournament time!!!

Yea those guards did make it to the sectionals because they beat howard to ensure that...but they ended the season with 2losses...yall have what it takes...but yall won't win with bradley shooting 3s..if yall make it to state yall guards are in for a rude awakening...but yall do have the kid that's hurt...I heard he was good...I just hope he doesn't throw off the chemistry...ur right though yall still in good.shape...I still say yall have a better team... but ima hustlintiger so I gotta ride with howard

• 1 month later...

...My Tyner "RAMS" backed-up the regular season title by beating the #2 ranked team in the state for the 6-AA District Tournament title 62-58...it was a close game all the way and congrats to all eleven (11) of the team members: Reggie, Jermel, "Big Mike", "TJ", "D", Keith, Fletch, Murphy, Leverett, Kato and last but certainly not least "TC"...really proud the way y'all closed this one out...even though the "Refs" made some bad calls on both sides!!!

...All I can say is celebrate for one(1) night because the Regional starts Saturday and we know how important it is to get to the next level!!!

...Congrats also to the coaching staff and especially Coach Gerald Harris for being named the District "Coach-of-the-Year''!!!

...GO RAMS!!!