Cornersville's Fagan Commits to UT!

5-Sport Dad

Been flyin' below the radar, huh?

http://www.marshalltribune.com/story/1593311.html

You go, girl. They got a good one. We love you! :thumb:

I read that article & I believe Haley is correct. Cornersville should win the Class A title this year! Forrest & Trinity lost too many horses to win again.... ;)

Not sure about how many Forrest lost but TCA only lost 2 players and they still have the firepower to pull it off.Don't forget about the other Renfroe who is just as good or better!

Keep thinkin that? Loosing that much offense will be hard to replace especially looking at what tca had on the bench over the last couple of years at the boro. Conersville will win this year :lol:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read that article & I believe Haley is correct. Cornersville should win the Class A title this year! Forrest & Trinity lost too many horses to win again.... :D

Not sure about how many Forrest lost but TCA only lost 2 players and they still have the firepower to pull it off.Don't forget about the other Renfroe who is just as good or better!

Keep thinkin that? Loosing that much offense will be hard to replace especially looking at what tca had on the bench over the last couple of years at the boro. Conersville will win this year :thumb:

We will just have to see at the end of May.