McKenzie Rebels.....Outlook for 2010 Season?

rebelsnook

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Well, htown5? It Seems Milan Was As Big A Wash As Your Games With Union City And Us. It Won't Be Long And Greenfield Will Be Talking Smack To Ya....LOL. And You Thought The Idea Of The Rebels Playing Them Was Funny, LOL. Look Who's Laughing Now Loser! :bored: Huntingdon :bored: Milan :roll:

Well, Well, htown5? It Seems Milan Was As Big A Wash As Your Games With Union City And Us. It Won't Be Long And Greenfield Will Be Talking Smack To Ya....LOL. And You Thought The Idea Of The Rebels Playing Them Was Funny, LOL. Look Who's Laughing Now Loser! :bored: Huntingdon :bored: Milan :lol:

I love these experts on here that take spring scrimmages serious. Camden has beat Milan in the spring for the last few years every year. Ask them what happens when season gets here. I also love it when a team has 3 or 4 good years and all a sudden think they have a dynasty going on. Evidently Butchie is not a young man cause all his bitterness must come from the many years he has had to watch Huntingdon kick their butts. And yes, if you played Milan in regular season they would kick your butts. But i am proud for Mckenzie cause im sure all the folks over there are not like this guy and after many dissappointing years its good to see the kids have some success. Enjoy it while it last cause you prolly wont live long enough to see the 20 or 30 years it will take to catch up with Milan and Huntingdon. I guess 4 years is a pretty good start. And by the way, anyone that would call Milan a wash is just showing ignorance. Play them in the fall then talk, but doesnt look like that will prolly happen. :roll:

Well, Well, htown5? It Seems Milan Was As Big A Wash As Your Games With Union City And Us. It Won't Be Long And Greenfield Will Be Talking Smack To Ya....LOL. And You Thought The Idea Of The Rebels Playing Them Was Funny, LOL. Look Who's Laughing Now Loser! :thumb: Huntingdon :thumb: Milan :lol:

I love these experts on here that take spring scrimmages serious. Camden has beat Milan in the spring for the last few years every year. Ask them what happens when season gets here. I also love it when a team has 3 or 4 good years and all a sudden think they have a dynasty going on. Evidently Butchie is not a young man cause all his bitterness must come from the many years he has had to watch Huntingdon kick their butts. And yes, if you played Milan in regular season they would kick your butts. But i am proud for Mckenzie cause im sure all the folks over there are not like this guy and after many dissappointing years its good to see the kids have some success. Enjoy it while it last cause you prolly wont live long enough to see the 20 or 30 years it will take to catch up with Milan and Huntingdon. I guess 4 years is a pretty good start. And by the way, anyone that would call Milan a wash is just showing ignorance. Play them in the fall then talk, but doesnt look like that will prolly happen. :thumb:

4 good years? Try 10 years.

Milan would kick our butts? Hmm. Maybe, maybe not. Considering Milan narrowly escaped a defeat by Huntingdon last year, and we shut out Huntingdon, I'd be interested to see what happened in a real game. Too bad we probably won't get to find out for at least one more year.

We Don't Want A Dynasty. Have Never Desired One. And I'm Sure We Will Lose To Huntingdon Again. But We're Enjoying Kicking Your Butt Recently. But You See You Thought It Would Be So Funny The Rebels Playing Milan.....You Didn't Say In What Type Of Game. You Said You Wondered If The Rebels Had Ever Played Milan. And Now Your Quandry Has Been Answered. But You Should Be Wondering If Ya Lil Colts Will Beat Mckenzie Or Union City This Season. Cause Here's A News Flash For Ya......Ya Aint As Good As Ya Think Ya Was. And Ya Aint The Leader In Ya Region. Wasn't it Funny How Huntingdon Thought Dropping Down To 1A Was An Easy Ticket To The Championship.....LOL. Union City Put It To Ya Didn't They? Your Players Fighting With Each Other On The Field. What A Bloody Shambles That Was? Have You Gotten Over That Loss Yet? I Think That Stink Will Haunt Ya For Years. :lol:

We Don't Want A Dynasty. Have Never Desired One. And I'm Sure We Will Lose To Huntingdon Again. But We're Enjoying Kicking Your Butt Recently. But You See You Thought It Would Be So Funny The Rebels Playing Milan.....You Didn't Say In What Type Of Game. You Said You Wondered If The Rebels Had Ever Played Milan. And Now Your Quandry Has Been Answered. But You Should Be Wondering If Ya Lil Colts Will Beat Mckenzie Or Union City This Season. Cause Here's A News Flash For Ya......Ya Aint As Good As Ya Think Ya Was. And Ya Aint The Leader In Ya Region. Wasn't it Funny How Huntingdon Thought Dropping Down To 1A Was An Easy Ticket To The Championship.....LOL. Union City Put It To Ya Didn't They? Your Players Fighting With Each Other On The Field. What A Bloody Shambles That Was? Have You Gotten Over That Loss Yet? I Think That Stink Will Haunt Ya For Years. :lol:

Actually that (stink) was dismissed from the team immediatly, a step mckenzie probably would not have taken with their best running back. some teams regard character as important as winning. character and respect does not exist in mckenzie. yall picked up one of our rejects back in 2004. howd that go. you can have this one if you want him. he would fit right in. as far as getting beat by union city, that is one of the many semifinal games we have lost. how many semi finals has mckenzie been in. as far as dropping down to small ball, no one in huntingdon wanted to. it is more satisfying playing milan a good game and getting beat than to beat mckenzie.

Actually that (stink) was dismissed from the team immediatly, a step mckenzie probably would not have taken with their best running back. some teams regard character as important as winning. character and respect does not exist in mckenzie. yall picked up one of our rejects back in 2004. howd that go. you can have this one if you want him. he would fit right in. as far as getting beat by union city, that is one of the many semifinal games we have lost. how many semi finals has mckenzie been in. as far as dropping down to small ball, no one in huntingdon wanted to. it is more satisfying playing milan a good game and getting beat than to beat mckenzie.

I believe you highly under estimate Coach Comers integrity, and especially that of the entire coaching staff. He won't hesitate to dismiss his top player if they don't show up to workouts, and he certainly won't hesitate to dismiss a player who behaves in a manner that is disrespectful and negative towards the football program, because he's done it before. You have no business spouting your mouth off about McKenzie not having character and respect when you don't have the slightest clue. If you're going to run that mouth about McKenzie, back it up with something.

How many Semi's has McKenzie been in? 5 times in the last 10 years, but it doesn't matter, to be honest.

As for Huntingdon dropping down, nobody forced Huntingdon to drop down. Huntingdon could have easily sent in a request to the TSSAA reuqesting to stay in 2A football.

Character, hmmmm So Fighting On The Field Is An Example Of Character? Keegan Ball Was An Asset To Our Team That Year. Led The Team In Tackles And Made All-State Doing It. Thanks For Asking How That Worked Out. We We're Glad To Have Him. :blush: Next? :thumb:
didnt have to have many.

:blush::thumb::blush:

Hey htown5,

Mckenzie Didn't Schedule A Scrimmage With The Mustangs For Lack Of Competition. It Seems Whooping Up On Ya'll Is Sorta The Norm, So They Scheduled Union City And Milan. Teams That Normally Whoop Up On Ya'll. Ya'll Might Wanna Call Gleason Or Greenfield Maybe They'd Play Ya. Or Maybe West Carroll, Now There Might Be A Game For Ya. But Our Middle School Even Passed On Playing Ya'll, Seems They Been Whooping Ya'll For Years As Well. So I Guess We'll See Ya'll In Your Lil Jamboree, But Ya'll Will Probably Play Bruceton Or Somebody. :roflol: