How tall is BGA's center and...

nrgrizzlies

why doesn't he work on some isometric exercises to get his hands stronger? I think that was the first time I've ever seen a low post player fumble away every pass and every rebound for an entire game. I felt kind of bad for him after about the umpteenth one he let get away. It was kind of a shock since BGA's coach has been at it for about 35 years. This is not his first go-round with coaching by any stretch.

why doesn't he work on some isometric exercises to get his hands stronger? I think that was the first time I've ever seen a low post player fumble away every pass and every rebound for an entire game. I felt kind of bad for him after about the umpteenth one he let get away. It was kind of a shock since BGA's coach has been at it for about 35 years. This is not his first go-round with coaching by any stretch.

I am pretty sure you are talking about a kid named Graham? Tall and pale? I know his whole family is tall and I am positive that he is upwards of 6'7". As for fumbling the ball it may have just been a bad night for him, and as you said, I doubt their experienced coach will let that flaw go unnoticed.

I am pretty sure you are talking about a kid named Graham? Tall and pale? I know his whole family is tall and I am positive that he is upwards of 6'7". As for fumbling the ball it may have just been a bad night for him, and as you said, I doubt their experienced coach will let that flaw go unnoticed.

Could have been worse I guess. The BGA girls were trailing 24-1 at the end of the first qtr. and behind 30 to 3 in the 2nd.

Could have been worse I guess. The BGA girls were trailing 24-1 at the end of the first qtr. and behind 30 to 3 in the 2nd.

It was nice of you guys to try and answer his question. But, the real purpose to nrgrizzlies' question was to pump up Lavergne at BGAs expense as evidenced by his reply that had absolutely NOTHING to do with his original question. I'm sure the kid appreciates your concern.

I believe he is a freshman or sophmore but yes very shaky now but has the potential with his size to become a very good player. Not quite coordinated but that is something that will take time for someone who has grown so much. Not this year or maybe even the nect but after that he will begin to be a force