Riverdale Offseason Thread!

warhawks

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOD sure would be nice to see Coach Britton back at Riverdale! He is a true gentlemen! Our family has a lot of respect for him not only as a coach but as a person! I can't say enough great things about him! Is he still in Tullahoma? :o

Yes, last I heard he was still at Tullahoma as O-line coach and one of the co-ordinators. Can't remember if it was offense or defense.

NO WAY on Aric. Man could not coach his way out of a wet paper bag. Elrod was the wing-t guru there at Wilson Central. Before Elrod got there the best Aric could do against R'dale was keep the point spread to 50 and that was only if R'dale's third team O got tired!

Why was Coach H. at Riverdale's practice today? Some things are best left in the past...really wasn't comforting to see that. Hopefully just a couple of ole buddies visiting.

Couldn't tell a whole lot from the bit of pratice I saw. There were a couple receivers that looked athletic and caught the ball with their hands. QB is very much a work in progress. The OL is very beefy. I'm still worried about LB...but I like to worry early...why wait. Nobody was kicking anything. Looks like there will be enough RBs and they looked good without any defense to run against.

Which all goes to confirm that you can't tell much from a first practice.

Can anyone confirm where the scrimmages are?

Go Warriors!!

Why was Coach H. at Riverdale's practice today? Some things are best left in the past...really wasn't comforting to see that. Hopefully just a couple of ole buddies visiting.

Couldn't tell a whole lot from the bit of pratice I saw. There were a couple receivers that looked athletic and caught the ball with their hands. QB is very much a work in progress. The OL is very beefy. I'm still worried about LB...but I like to worry early...why wait. Nobody was kicking anything. Looks like there will be enough RBs and they looked good without any defense to run against.

Which all goes to confirm that you can't tell much from a first practice.

Can anyone confirm where the scrimmages are?

Go Warriors!!

Coach Hankins is going to finish the year here. Which I apppreciate he probably doesnt have to do it but if he didnt it would leave us short a coach going through spring so i do appreciate it.

TDC who was QB Dillon or Dale...I would like to see Dillon be QB and let Dale be a reciever he is so athletic all dillon would have to do is throw it up there he can go get it. I think at LB there will be a so. playing there Boykin he is a work in progress but he is a FOOTBALL player so i think from today til the end of spring you will see a HUGE improbemnt in him. not sure if he will be outside or inside but the kid is a good football player and I look forward to his improvments

Looked like #13 and #7 in the first group of QBs. They were working four yesterday.

Yes, I also very much appreciate Coach Hankins finishing out the year. Only good things can come from that. It was the presence of other Coach H., the former DC, that concerns me.

good point i hope he was there to say hi to coach A

Guys from what I understand, coach H. and coach A. have been friends for a long time.I wouldn't worry to much about seeing him around.He probably hasn't got started spring yet at Hunter's Lane.Unless he is coming back to coach special teams and running backs?Just a thought.