Bray's Rankings for Dec 14, 2009

CoachBray

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyler Toon gave his match away to Tucker Bolton @215....he was winning 7-4,then screwed around and got pinned with 1:11 left.Bolton stuck him. They will meet again this weekend,should be one hellava rematch.Ooltewah's Goose Manning(160)pinned BC's rakestraw in 2nd period and Jones(ool)pinned at 171.

Tyler Toon gave his match away to Tucker Bolton @215....he was winning 7-4,then screwed around and got pinned with 1:11 left.Bolton stuck him. They will meet again this weekend,should be one hellava rematch.Ooltewah's Goose Manning(160)pinned BC's rakestraw in 2nd period and Jones(ool)pinned at 171.

You mean Mr. Bolton did not have anything to do with winning his match?

:lol: No,genius,bolton had nothing to do with it? Are you either brain dead or can't read.Read it again.Toon had it won,all he had to do was wrestle smart...TUCKER CAUGHT HIM AND I QUOTE"BOLTON STUCK HIM!!"....whatever the case,they will meet again friday or saturday night.

:lol: No,genius,bolton had nothing to do with it? Are you either brain dead or can't read.Read it again.Toon had it won,all he had to do was wrestle smart...TUCKER CAUGHT HIM AND I QUOTE"BOLTON STUCK HIM!!"....whatever the case,they will meet again friday or saturday night.

I re-read it at your suggestion. I still come away thinking Mr. Bolton was given something and should not count it on his win record.

Not that it makes much difference but Lamech Jones pinned at 189 in the 3rd period, Devin McCulley was out due to illiness, so 189 was Chandler F (?)

It's not fair to Bolton to say that Toon gave the match away. Bolten earned it. Anytime a wrestler beats another quality wrestler we may say "how did that happen" or "I didn't expect that" but I've never seen a wrestler willing to give one up. Mistakes are made and good wrestlers take advantage. That's how it works. Both of these wrestlers will do well this year and they will see each other again as well as Croy, Simpson, Jeckel, Garrett and Wilson to name a few. It will be a tough year at 215.

At 103 Jeremy Gonzalez from Rossview has beaten Chris Palacio from Red Banks this past weekend 3-1.

FYI Cody Oliver can not continue to be ranked when he is not wrestling due to a season ending injury or at least according to Coach Jordan and the paper!

FYI Joseph Mbuyumba from Clarksville NE is not going to be able to wrestle this season either, this I got straight from the Coach B's mouth.