Lake Co Falcons

lcwildfalcon

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

007.....I think you were doing pretty good until that last comment..Adsmom hasnt posted yet but I think she's on reading and I expect a reply..You've been wanting to hear from her..I believe you will..Adsmom and me go back a long way..May just see if she wants to visit the old Lake Co gym one night and tend to 007 in person..lol..

007 ant scared.lol... I will lay the Hammer Down on adsmom if she tryies any monkey business in the House that 007 built.lol

She'll make you rethink that QUICKLY!!!!

007.....I think you were doing pretty good until that last comment..Adsmom hasnt posted yet but I think she's on reading and I expect a reply..You've been wanting to hear from her..I believe you will..Adsmom and me go back a long way..May just see if she wants to visit the old Lake Co gym one night and tend to 007 in person..lol..

007 ant scared.lol... I will lay the Hammer Down on adsmom if she tryies any monkey business in the House that 007 built.lol

She'll make you rethink that QUICKLY!!!!

Adsmom????? Where are you?

I think i will post a picture of Adsmom on the side of a milk carton. No where to be found. She is scared of 007.lol I have that kind of affect on people.

007 told everyone that lc just need a little motivation and they would get the press going. They look better last night on the press than they have since Tony Tyler romed the hardwood. We are back to take the single a world by storm! You can quote the 007 on that one. By the way lc has a hard tournment slate ahead. Goin first to Graves co. tournment and then off to the siu tournment. I know Memphis East will be up there and might win the thing. They played White Station to 3 last night. So lc will be better after These tournments. Win or Lose.

Beavo Why in the world didn't McCord go to a different tournment than play in the Gibson county tournment and the Martin tournment. They should have play in a tournment that would prepare them to play teams like White Station and Melrose. I mean the best team you will play in Gibson is Bolivar and they lost to Ridgeway by 30. I don't think that Ridgeway is in the top three in memphis. I think Melrose then White Station and then Southwind are the top three aaa team in memphis. We will know a little more how good Ridgeway is when they play White Station tonight. DC sould be playin in the siu tournment with us.

Adsmom????? Where are you?

I think i will post a picture of Adsmom on the side of a milk carton. No where to be found. She is scared of 007.lol I have that kind of affect on people.

007 told everyone that lc just need a little motivation and they would get the press going. They look better last night on the press than they have since Tony Tyler romed the hardwood. We are back to take the single a world by storm! You can quote the 007 on that one. By the way lc has a hard tournment slate ahead. Goin first to Graves co. tournment and then off to the siu tournment. I know Memphis East will be up there and might win the thing. They played White Station to 3 last night. So lc will be better after These tournments. Win or Lose.

Beavo Why in the world didn't McCord go to a different tournment than play in the Gibson county tournment and the Martin tournment. They should have play in a tournment that would prepare them to play teams like White Station and Melrose. I mean the best team you will play in Gibson is Bolivar and they lost to Ridgeway by 30. I don't think that Ridgeway is in the top three in memphis. I think Melrose then White Station and then Southwind are the top three aaa team in memphis. We will know a little more how good Ridgeway is when they play White Station tonight. DC sould be playin in the siu tournment with us.

I wouldn't call her out!!!! She's definitely not scared of the 007.

I agree that would be a good tournament for us to have been in, but I guess McCord went with the tournaments closer to home cause of DC's fan base bringing in revenue for the school's in rural West TN instead of Southern Illinois. I ready to see what DC is really made of. Districts and Regional Tournaments is where everyone will see what DC is really made of!!! Win or lose we'll see if DC can hang with the big boys of Memphis.