District 4 AAA

easttnbball11

The higher seed team host the region game. But lets say a Clinton meets up with a Lenior City and they are both 2 seeds out of their District Tournaments. Lenior City would host the game because if both teams are the same seed, the home site will be in a District 4's place this year because last year it was the other way around.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a question for the fans over in the other District. After tonight we will know the match-ups for 1st round of the region on Saturday. Do you guys feel that any of the 4 teams remaining can compete with the four left out of your District. The teams remaining are Central, Clinton, Oak Ridge, and Anderson County. Central and Clinton will have home first round games against either Catholic or West.

I guess we will find out come Saturday.

ScottA11 I am no fool. I know we will find out on Saturday. I was looking for a thought or an opinion as to why or why can't the teams from the other District can compete with 4AAA. 4AAA is a very strong District with the last 4 teams remaining all very very talented. 3AAA was dominated by Central with Clinton right behind them. Those are the 2 teams I think can compete with great teams on the other side. Agree or disagree?

Got a question for the fans over in the other District. After tonight we will know the match-ups for 1st round of the region on Saturday. Do you guys feel that any of the 4 teams remaining can compete with the four left out of your District. The teams remaining are Central, Clinton, Oak Ridge, and Anderson County. Central and Clinton will have home first round games against either Catholic or West.

ScottA11 I am no fool. I know we will find out on Saturday. I was looking for a thought or an opinion as to why or why can't the teams from the other District can compete with 4AAA. 4AAA is a very strong District with the last 4 teams remaining all very very talented. 3AAA was dominated by Central with Clinton right behind them. Those are the 2 teams I think can compete with great teams on the other side. Agree or disagree?

Class, your question does make sense. AC has played both Catholic and Lenior City. Granted, the LC game was preseason, but AC came back from 15 down to beat them. Catholic beat AC on a tip-in at the buzzer during Catholic's Holiday Classic on their home floor. I hope this is a bit more informative.

I know you're not a fool, I guess the point I was trying to make is it's really anyone's guess. Anybody can beat anybody during this time of year. I can see Anderson County or Oak Ridge beating LC and/or Bearden. My honest opinion is that West has probably the most talented team in district 4AAA. Bearden shoots the three ball very well and their guards are athletic and fast, Catholic is huge and LC has Tyler Hood. It all depends on which teams show up and are ready to play. Cliche, I know, but after having seen all of the teams in both districts play this season, I really don't know.

Sevier County has a tougher road to get to Bearden or Clinton than just Tenn High. Yes, they will probably beat the pants off the Vikings at Sevier County on Saturday, but then they have a tough second round match-up against either Dobyns-Bennett or Morristown East. Morristown East is no joke even though their record may not show it. They just beat DB two weeks ago up there in DB's own gym. If they can do that again, then Sevier County will have to play East again, at East, in the semi's of the region, for a chance to go to a sub-state game. I wouldn't want any of that. I mean, East should have beaten Bearden in the semi's of Greeneville's LandAir Classic! If I were Sevier County, I wouldn't be counting to many of my chickens before the eggs hatch...