Is Spring Hill the team to beat in 12AA?

MC1992

Spring Hill and Marshall Co. will be fighting for that district title. However, based on district play so far you would have to give Spring Hill the edge. SH blew Giles Co. out by 29. Marshall barely beat Giles by like 2 or 3. You can't always go by who beats who by what, but until SH-Marshall showdown that's all you can base it on. SH is probably playing better team ball right now. I personally haven't saw SH play this year, just going off scores within district play. What do you guys think?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i watched both games(GC vs. MC) and GC vs. SH. i believe giles is the wild card of the district. at marshall county they seemed riled up and ready to play before the game and they played a very good tough game. when they played spring hill they seemed draggy and uninspired. though i am biased being a gc fan, i believe it will come down to giles(if they can play to their potential) spring hill and marshall county, with spring hill with the slight edge!!!

I haven't seen Spring Hill yet so I can't say who's the favorite. It will be a tight race and we'll learn a lot more on Jan 15 & Feb 9. Marshall Co. was the preseason favorite but injuries have kept them from being at 100% much this year. They give you a different look than people saw the last few years. Spring Hill will have plenty of good players and be a tough match up. Giles Co. will be a team to watch as the year progresses. Page won the district tourney last year so you can't leave them out of discussions. The race will be a good one this year but each team will have the same shot once tournament time comes and that is what high school basketball is about.

• 2 weeks later...

i HAVE THEM BOTH PLAY AND i WOULD HAVE TO SAY ITS NECK AND NECK...WHO EVER SHOWS UP READYTO PLAY WILL BE THE WINNER! SPRING HILL PLAYS WITH ALOT OF HEART AND PASSION. mARSHALL DOESNT PLAY WITH AS MUCH FIRE AS SPRING HILL, BUT THAT HAVE ONE OF THE TOP 5 PLAYERS IN THE STATE IN KEDRON SO THEY CAN RIDE HIS BACK ALL THE WAY TO THE DISTRICT TITLE...

We will know more after tonight. Cant see a third place team, as of now being called the team to beat. Look out for GC, as the year goes on all those sophmores and the two freshmen will hopefully get more pt to improve their district chances. They may be young, but when the right combo is on the floor they can be hard beat later in the season, got alot depth if used.

So MC is the team to beat. Regardless who you think is better, they are on top. Bobcats 4-2 tied with SH could be a spoiler in the end, got all the big games at home late in the year @ home. I feel the heat getting turned up and some collars getting tight. What was up with the fans @ Page? Painted up bodies and coming on the floor after our kids. I know from exp. that T$$AA has a rule against that, for players protection. Keep working hard CATS.

Spring Hill has to have the worst coach in middle tn...he benched his second leading scorer and point gaurd for having black socks on under his white??????? Huge District Game, and you pull something like that????? Put him in for the 4th but its too late then....he needs to just coach and stop tryna be a drill sargent..he has a great team but is going to lose key players to transfers if he continue down this path