GLEASON @ BRADFORD

daroundball

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bradford is only about 30 minutes from my house so I may come tonight..It's either that or the middle school game to watch Lake Co and Union City.

I see the Greenfield -Clarksburg game has been canceled for tonight so Volfan.Greenfieldfan..Huff..We should all go to Bradford tonight and see if Jacketcoach is correct in saying that Gleason is going to massacre Bradford by 20 points.

Bradford is only about 30 minutes from my house so I may come tonight..It's either that or the middle school game to watch Lake Co and Union City.

I see the Greenfield -Clarksburg game has been canceled for tonight so Volfan.Greenfieldfan..Huff..We should all go to Bradford tonight and see if Jacketcoach is correct in saying that Gleason is going to massacre Bradford by 20 points.

I am considering it. If I do, I will have to sit on the Bradford side. I have friends from Gleason, but I just can't bring myself to sit there. I think Bradford wins by 7

Gleason/Bradford game tonight has been postponed until next Thursday, Jan. 14.................

You have got to be kidding me. What is up with these school closings and game postponements? We did not even get a 1/2 inch of snow.

I guess I'll just have to go to the Lake Co-Union City middle school game..Did Bradford and Gleason both have school today? I know a lot of times games are canceled if schools aren't open..Same here..the roads are great but Halls and Dyersburg middle school game is canceled because Halls didnt have school..Dyersburg went to school today..I work with a couple guys from Halls and they said this morning the roads there were fine and since then it hasn't done anything here..Just cold..So I guess it may be a school policy for a lot of schools if they have to cancel school because of snow..not play ball games !But I'm with you..The roads are fine here also.!