Forrest 11-4 / Cascade 10-3... BIG Game tonight

auntkim

BIG District match-up tonight with the Lady Rockets traveling to Wartrace to take on the Lady Champions! Cascade is tied with Moore County at 3-1 in the District, while Forrest has the lead at 4-0.

There is always something "extra" when these county rivals meet and tonight's game should be a barnburner! I believe the Lady Rockets will take the win although it will be a tough one, similar to the close victory we had over Moore County. The Lady Rockets know what to expect tonight and will be prepared......what do you think???? I say Lady Rockets by 6........GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!

Key to this game will be if Cascade can handle Hawn or not. Forrest has a lot more experience, but Cascade is getting better each night. Remember this was the big upset last year in the district. Forrest not a one girl team but if Hawn gets in foul trouble they are about the same as teams slightly below them.

Forrest by 7!

59 - 52

Beth Hawn had 30, she's the real deal! Has developed a fabulous falde away jumper. 2 Sophomore post players tried but not able to stop her, they could only hope to contain her! :)

Cascade got within 1 in the 3rd but experience won out over youth. Not bad though for 1 senior, 2 soph and 2 freshman....

Nice try Lady Champs! I'm sure we'll get other chances! :)

I'm curious as to why Cascade only reported the home teams box scores to the tennessean. I know the home team is responsible for getting them in. Did they not keep scores for Forrest? Maybe somebody can shed some light.

:thumb: Actually I wondered the same. I keep a few more detailed stats for the Lady Champs but not for the opposing team. I went ahead and posted them late last night. The official book didn't get posted until today but it is up.

Coach Jeremy, Mrs. Holly said to tell you it was her fault! :thumb:

Good game again, I look forward to the rematch!

I thought (even though I am a Forrest fan) that the call by the official was out of line. Particularly as this coach, who is known for being a little "excitable" shall we say, was not even hollering or anything. It looked like he was BARELY out of the box......just my opinion :flower: