12aa/region6 predictions/ top players to watch

40n81

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...who in the world put this bracket together ? Looks like ole spring hill got it set up so they can glide right to the finals.

I think what he meant was, way to glide right through a weak district with little competition. NONE of these district teams will be in the Burro.

2handswhilelearning... Where are you now?

crickets... crickets... crickets...

I just can't let the above comment go... can I?

Spring Hill and Giles County will play Wednesday at 7pm in SH for the Region Championship. How weak is this district? District 12AA has a shot of putting two teams in the State Tournament. I'm not saying it will happen but making it to the Sub-State is not an easy thing to do!

Wow...who in the world put this bracket together ? Looks like ole spring hill got it set up so they can glide right to the finals.

I think what he meant was, way to glide right through a weak district with little competition. NONE of these district teams will be in the Burro.

Spring Hill and Giles County will play Wednesday at 7pm in SH for the Region Championship. How weak is this district? District 12AA has a shot of putting two teams in the State Tournament. I'm not saying it will happen but making it to the Sub-State is not an easy thing to do!

Maybe 2hands was at the game...and learned. :roflol: With Goodpasture going down last night, the road to the 'boro got a little easier, but no one can be overlooked at this point. Good luck Raiders!

I think 2hands and centervilleballer are busy playing puff, puff, give and are stuck in the pigeon coop with Smoky from the movie Friday. Ok, willie feel like GC will win this one and host the next game and win while you guys go north and do a little run ruling on White House. Would be awesome to put Lipscomb out in football and baseball in the same year. OK first year for me with baseball so tell me how the games go from here.

I think 2hands and centervilleballer are busy playing puff, puff, give and are stuck in the pigeon coop with Smoky from the movie Friday. Ok, willie feel like GC will win this one and host the next game and win while you guys go north and do a little run ruling on White House. Would be awesome to put Lipscomb out in football and baseball in the same year. OK first year for me with baseball so tell me how the games go from here.

The SH/GC winner will host the DL/WH loser on Friday. The SH/GC loser will travel to the DL/WH winner on Friday. Friday is must win or go home. If you win Friday then you are in the state tournament starting next Tuesday. The Class AA State Tournament will be held at Smyrna & Blackman. The tournament is set up just like our district tournament was. 2 X 4 Team Pools... Double Elimination. The championship game is winner take all on Friday May 28. That game will be played at Siegel.

Calling 2handswhilelearning... HELLO HELlo Hello.....

What do you have to say about the "Weak" District 12AA now. SH Raiders are State Bound!