GM 3 GM 1 Loser vs GM 2 Loser

GM 4 GM 1 Winner vs GM 2 Winner

Monday May 10

GM 5 GM 3 Winner vs GM 4 Loser

GM 6 GM 4 Winner vs GM 5 Winner

Tuesday May 11

GM 7 If necessary

MC Site - Double Elimination

(# 6 & # 7 Seed has to be determined between HC & Fairview)

Thursday May 6

GM 1 MC vs HC/Fairview

GM 2 GC vs Fairview/HC

Friday May 7

Monday May 10

Tuesday May 11

GM 7 If necessary

Wednesday May 12 or Thursday May 13

Championship Game - 1 game only

SH Site Winner vs MC Site Winner

This is the way I have it but if this is not correct someone please help me out.

District Tournament Update

Pool A - Double Elimination

Thursday May 6

GM 1 # 1 SH vs # 8 EH @ SH

GM 2 # 4 Page vs # 5 LC @ Page

Friday May 7 @ SH

Monday May 10

Tuesday May 11

GM 7 If necessary

Pool B - Double Elimination

Thursday May 6

GM 1 # 2 MC vs # 7 Fairview @ MC

GM 2 # 3 GC vs # 6 HC @ GC

Friday May 7 @ MC

Monday May 10

Tuesday May 11

GM 7 If necessary

Wednesday May 12 or Thursday May 13

Championship Game - 1 game only

Pool A vs Pool B Winner

Host Teams have May 6 and May 7 to get games in on their home field before being moved to another field to prevent tournament falling behind 2 or 3 days like last year at the Page Site.

Tournament must be played and finished no later than Friday May 14. If it is not the teams that advance to Region will be pool winners or if that has not been decided then it will go back to regular season standings. I don't think anyone will need to worry with that because the weather is scheduled to be nice.

Wow...who in the world put this bracket together ? Looks like ole spring hill got it set up so they can glide right to the finals.

The brackets/pools are determined by final season standings. I'm not sure what you mean?

I think what he means is those young men at SH have done another great job this year and they earned the #1 seed by their play on the field and he wishes everyone the best, especially the #7 an #8 seeds.

Good luck to everyone!

Wow...who in the world put this bracket together ? Looks like ole spring hill got it set up so they can glide right to the finals.

I think what he meant was, way to glide right through a weak district with little competition. NONE of these district teams will be in the Burro.

Weak district? Wow! SH, MC, GC, and Page can beat anyone with their best on the mound. To say this is a weak district is crazy!

SH is 25-5 with several wins over AAA schools such as Lawrence County, Blackman, Cookeville (2), Hardin County, & Shelbyville. SH has lost to Dickson County (2), Lebanon, Hardin County, and MC (district). They played in the Warrior Classic and the Good Day to Play Tournament. So don't think they just played an easy schedule to get to 25-5.

I'm not saying SH or any of the other teams in this district will be at the state tournament but a few of them have a shot.

I think what he meant was, way to glide right through a weak district with little competition. NONE of these district teams will be in the Burro.

Weak district? Wow! SH, MC, GC, and Page can beat anyone with their best on the mound. To say this is a weak district is crazy!

SH is 25-5 with several wins over AAA schools such as Lawrence County Blackman, Cookeville (2), Hardin County, & Shelbyville. SH has lost to Dickson County (2), Lebanon, Hardin County, and MC (district). They played in the Warrior Classic and the Good Day to Play Tournament. So don't think they just played an easy schedule to get to 25-5.

I'm not saying SH or any of the other teams in this district will be at the state tournament but a few of them have a shot.

Looks like the beat some pretty tough teams. I also believe they won their pool in the warrior classic last year and they have only lost to Blackman once in the last 5 games or so. You still have to win to get there but I would not say this is a weak district. Hey 2hands, will the softball team make it out of district this year?

Thought that would ruffle some feathers. Took a quick glance at some of the teams you(sh) beat and only 2 according to coacht have a winning record in their district so you cant hang your hat on them. I have been aroun bball long enough to know when you play a non-district game you dont throw your best. I am not knocking your athletes because you have them you just dont have enough.