Best Assistant Coaches

Wookiewarrior

I don't like to call any of the guys who work with me at Science Hill assistants, because I don't make that distinction. However, I did get a team point at Cleveland as "the assistant coach", so maybe Miller's dastardly Al Haig plan is working.

My job would not be nearly as easy or enjoyable were it not for the people who work with me every day. I value what they bring to the program, but their friendship and counsel is what I care about most. We've run many roads together.

I don't know how anyone could work with four better people than Sandy Cody, Jon Renner, Jimmy Miller (yes, even him) and Damien Buchanan.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say John Lennon is pretty good. The guy brings an energy like no other and cares about making kids better more than he cares about a title. I think ND was an idiot to let that guy go. I guess one schools loss is another schools gain.

Only reason he left was that Yoko didn't get along with the High Priests in green

I would say John Lennon is pretty good. The guy brings an energy like no other and cares about making kids better more than he cares about a title. I think ND was an idiot to let that guy go. I guess one schools loss is another schools gain.

The real reason Dead beatle wondered away, was he had done every corny trick that he has in his bag and needed a new audience.

Notre Dame made a very poor dec in letting my sons Coach go, but I did get 4 nice shirts out of that dec plus I don't have to go get him coffee at tournaments

Ben Smith from Bradley gets my vote.

bcb iii :flower:

Hall of Fame Assistants - a few assistant coaches in Tennessee who are in the state chapter of the National Wrestling Hall of Fame ...

Artie Manning - Clarksville

Schaack Van Deusen - Baylor

Al Miller - Cleveland

Bill Brimer - Greenville

b.b.b.