Best Assistant Coaches

Wookiewarrior

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOPS...I neglected to mention humble :ph34r: Especially too humble to sing his own praises on a message board... I didn't think i would have to qualify my first post as it was meant to be uplifting and positive, but then again I have been reading these posts for years and I guess the "intellectual" responses should not suprise me.

How in the world is Hamm not mentioned in this thread? Could it be that he does so much that he should be considered the head coach? He takes the time to send cards and notes of encouragement to his wrestlers.He helps all he can in getting their names to schools that he feels would be a good match for them.He goes beyond what I've seen any Asst coach in any sport my sons have been involved in do.He finds ways to get them wrestling partners that push them no matter what level that wrestlers is. He helps kids from any where that talk to him and want his help.On top of all that he does the rankings and helps MTSU's wrestling program.I don't think I've met anyone that loves the sport of wrestling more than he does.