brentwood/page

jmu031

To suggest ANY team would play their JV against another team's varsity it moronic! BW recognizes Page has some excellant athletes...many of them played against Page Middle School for the Championship when they were at Woodland and remember a tough game. BW should have and does have more athletes due to 5a vs 3a but nothing is being taken for granted. The team feels like they played poorly in some areas last week and are working hard to overcome the shortcomings. We know we need work on the passing game and better oline blocking. I assure you...the starters will be in the game as long as necessary.....our starters have worked as hard as anyone's and deserve, and will get the chance, to play. Good luck to Page...they have some really good players.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CHS DOES HAVE COCKY PLAYERS .PAGE HAS COCKY PLAYERS.FHS HAS COCKY PLAYERS.EVERY TEAM HAS COCKY PLAYERS, SOME A LITTLE MORE THAN OTHERS .CENT BEAT PAGE, SIMPLE AS THAT.AS FOR AS WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE GAME,ITS NO WORSE THAN WHAT THEY SAY TO EACH OTHER AT THE MALL.YES, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE LOSERS AND WINNERS COME TOGETHER AFTER THE GAME AND SHAKE HANDS,BUT IF THEY DON'T, I'M NOT GOING TO LOSE ANY SLEEP OVER IT.AFTER PAGE LOST TO TROUSDALE CO SEVERAL PLAYERS WERE CUSSING AND REFUSE TO SHAKE HANDS,THEY WERE TOLD TO STOP THE CUSSING AND TO SHAKE HANDS.THEY STOPPED CUSSING BUT DID NOT SHAKE HANDS.YOUNG MEN BEING YOUNG MEN THEY WILL LEARN FROM THEIR MISJUDGEMENTS,AND BE BETTER MEN BECAUSE OF IT.PAGE FAN.

There is absolutely no truth to any rumor that BHS will play their JV against Page. The only way the JV plays is if, like in any normal game with any team, the score gets out of hand either way. I would expect if Page was up 40-0 that they would play their JV as well. We should all cut the rhetoric because none of it matters once the ball is kicked off. Good luck Friday night, may the best team win.

First PHS69, take a friggin english class for crying out loud. Every single post you have made on this board has made absolutely no linguistic sense. This last post basically says you got beat and have no excusese for it. And that's fine, because there are never any excuses. That's the way this game goes.

Also, cneagle, what is it the players from CHS were saying towards the Page huddle? How far away from the huddle were you?

I was in the huddle after the game. The cenntenial players didn't say much. A few said some things but to me they earned the right to say things if they want to. Cussing is overboard but like i said they earned it. The fans (students) were the ones saying most of the crap and they didn't do a Darn thing. They should have kept there butts in the stands, and even if they come on the field to maybe congratulate there team they need to keep there mouths shut cause they didn't do a darn thing all night but sit (or stand) on there butts. Point is the fans need to stay off the field and keep there mouths SHUT!

Guest Bruins02
Posted by BADBLUE:

CAN ANYONE CONFIRM BRENTWOOD INTENTIONS OF PLAYING THEIR JR.VARSITY VS PAGE?I THINK THATS A GOOD MOVE ON THE COACHES PART,BUT I FOR ONE WOULD LIKE TO SEE BRENTWOODS VARSITY FOR AT LEAST A QUARTER.I AM A PAGE FAN BUT I ENJOY WATCHING COUNTY TEAMS PLAY ONE ANOTHER.I KNOW ON PAPER THIS IS A BIG MISMATCH,BUT I BELIEVE BW SENIORS WILL ENJOY PLAYING ONE QUARTER VS PAGE,BUT I CAN LIVE WITH THE FINAL DECISION.IF THINGS GO LIKE EVERYONES PREDICTING, IT WILL BE OVER BY THE FIRST QUARTER ANYWAY.PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF POSSIBLE?

Guest Bruins02

The rumor about Brentwood not playing our varsity isn't true. We take every game seriously and this one won't be any different. Not playing our starters would be an extremely classless act, something Coach Crawford would never allow. However, I have heard that Brentwood Academy isn't playing their varsity except on special teams against whoever they play this week.

Posted by BADBLUE:

WOULD ANYONE HAPPEN TO KNOW BW AVERAGE SIZE ON DEF/OFF LINE?I WOULD GUESS AROUND 250 AREA.

Well on their channel 9 broadcast last night their huge line was having a tough time protecting Iverson from a tenacious Centennial Blitz. The turnovers and penalties probably caused both coaches to pull their hair out. It was an ugly game from the T&P standpoint but it should have shown Page that Brentwood is vulnerable to a good blitz package. Both Centennial and Brentwood looked to be evenly matched.

Guest cneagles

I was actually in the huddle after the game. CHS players were coming by dancing yelling Page stinks, F page, This is our F'ing house. A lot of taunting and looking toward out huddle. They were within 10-15 feet away. What really bothers me is that several of CHS's coaches were walking off the field with that group of players and said nothing to them. A Page parent asked one to be respectfull and keep walking he said F you. But this is neither here nor there that game was 2 weeks ago it is time to move on. I usualy do not post on here because I see it as pointless. The 2 guys that stand out in my mind is 15 he wasn't dressed just wearing a jersey and a lineman 55? More disappointed than anything.