brentwood/page

jmu031

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This won't even be close. Page has neither the experience, nor the talent, nor the depth. Like last year, this is an unfortunate mismatch. In regards to the Centennial BHS game, in which segment of the game did they outplay Brentwood? Scoreboard? Kicking game? Turnovers? Good job of preparing for the game, the defense caused some problems but the weather was the real mitigating factor. What was sad was the reaction by certain Cougar football players after the game. Yes it was a tough loss, yes you thought you could've won the game, but the poor sportsmanship shown by some (and not the vast majority who were very classy in defeat and earned respect) showed you're lack of experience-which is in large part why you lost the game.

What was this reaction some of the CHS players had that was so classless?

Not doubting you, but I didn't get to go to the game, so I'm uninformed here.

As for Page and Brentwood, I dont see it being a defensive struggle. I see Brentwood jumping out fast and Page settling down for a while, and eventually the depth of the Bruins will take over and they'll pull away.

I'm guessin 35-17

Posted by fromthetop2:

This won't even be close. Page has neither the experience, nor the talent, nor the depth. Like last year, this is an unfortunate mismatch. In regards to the Centennial BHS game, in which segment of the game did they outplay Brentwood? Scoreboard? Kicking game? Turnovers? Good job of preparing for the game, the defense caused some problems but the weather was the real mitigating factor. What was sad was the reaction by certain Cougar football players after the game. Yes it was a tough loss, yes you thought you could've won the game, but the poor sportsmanship shown by some (and not the vast majority who were very classy in defeat and earned respect) showed you're lack of experience-which is in large part why you lost the game.

anyone who says page doesnt have talent or depth doesn't know what they're talking about, we have two qb's, both more than capable of turning a game around, we've got 3 strong fast tailbacks and 5 fullbacks, we've been said to have some of the best recievers in the state, and thats not just 3 or 4, its 9. its al the same on defense. brentwood will come out expecting to roll over us and will get a wake up call. i dont have a prediction for the game but thinking that this wont be a game is simply looking back to last year instead of knowing what changes have been made.

[Edited by punterc8 on 9-22-02 11:08P]