brentwood/page

jmu031

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Centennial70

I play for centennial, and I don't remember saying this is our F----- house or cursing, I remember us screaming uh huh and we ready.. something along those lines. I for one am not one to be going around screaming the f word. As for #15, he is a sophomore and he has a big mouth.. big deal.. ever team has a player with a bad mouth. And if you can say that there is not a player on your team without a bad mouth then you are a straight up liar because when I lined down your D end was cussin at me. Just drop the topic and know that you all got beat 22-0 fair and square.

Move on, you guys got Brentwood and that is all you need to be concentrating on.

Good luck BHS vs PHS

And good luck Father Ryan vs CHS

AFTER READING STRINGMUSIC POST, I MAY NOT WANT THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION.I WAS INFORM BY MY SISTER,WHO SON PLAYS FOR PAGE THAT THERE WAS A INCIDENT AT PRACTICE THAT UPSET THE SENIORS,WHICH THEY THOUGHT WAS UNFAIR.THIS INCIDENT INVOLVE A SENIOR WHO WAS TOLD HE WOULD NOT PLAY FRIDAY.THE REMAINING SENIORS SAID THEY WOULD NOT PLAY IF HE IS NOT ALLOW TO PLAY.MY QUESTION IS THIS, HOW WILL THIS AFFECT THE OUT COME OF THE GAME , IF THE SENIORS DO NOT PLAY?

Posted by Centennial70:

If the seniors don't play then brentwood might really start their jv.

page seniors did walk off the field yesterday and didnt think twice about it. they cleaned out thier locker and through the pads in the coaches office. the coaches and players had a big fall out. all i know is that the seniors arent playing anymore. so have fun friday night

;);)

Posted by BADBLUE:

AFTER READING STRINGMUSIC POST, I MAY NOT WANT THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION.I WAS INFORM BY MY SISTER,WHO SON PLAYS FOR PAGE THAT THERE WAS A INCIDENT AT PRACTICE THAT UPSET THE SENIORS,WHICH THEY THOUGHT WAS UNFAIR.THIS INCIDENT INVOLVE A SENIOR WHO WAS TOLD HE WOULD NOT PLAY FRIDAY.THE REMAINING SENIORS SAID THEY WOULD NOT PLAY IF HE IS NOT ALLOW TO PLAY.MY QUESTION IS THIS, HOW WILL THIS AFFECT THE OUT COME OF THE GAME , IF THE SENIORS DO NOT PLAY?

I dont think you were there so you dont have a good understanding of the situation. So my suggestion is keep your mouth shut. What goes on with the team behind closed doors is our business. thank you

Is this some kind of urban-legend-smokescree-internet-hoax or what? Without independent confirmation or a statement by the Coach, that's all there is to it. Don't believe for a second that BHS will expect a senior-less Page team to show up for the game. They expect Page to bring their "A" Game (and "A" team) and nothing less-and are preparing for such.

JMU YOU ARE RIGHT, I WASN'T THERE,BUT MY NEPHEW WAS,SECOND I DO NOT CARE WHAT WENT ON IN THE MEETING ,THIRD MY QUESTION WAS THIS, WHAT WILL THE RESULTS BE IF PAGE SENIORS DID NOT PLAY.IT WAS NOT WHAT WENT ON IN PAGES MEETING.DO YOU THINK NO ONE WAS GOING TO FIND OUT ,WAKE UP, FOOTBALL PLAYERS COME TOGETHER ALL THE TIME SONICS, THE MALL ETC.THEY ARE GOING TO TALK.TELL ME DOES IT REALLY MATTER, THE GAME WILL BE PLAYED ON THE FIELD NOT ON COACHT OPINION FORUM.IN THE FUTURE I WILL ADDRESS YOUR CONCERNS, BEFORE I POST ANYTHING ON PAGE.

Yeah im senior for page and we did walk off. We don't care what happens. We will be at the game t/m night watching and laughing from the stands.You can only push a group that is close so far.

Well it wasn't the best executed game in the history of football, for either team. The refs included. Page came out ready but didn't have the horses, injuries didn't help. Brentwood played decent. They made some mistakes as well, but they were able to hit a few big plays. Both teams gave it there all. I wish I could say the same for the refs. That end of the first quarter deal was the craziest I have ever seen. How page can go from having the ball on there 22 to brentwood kicking a field goal I haven't figured out yet. Those refs need to go back to ref school. Other than that good game to all, except the freakin brentwood fans. I couldn't even walk through the hand shake line at the end of the game because of them. To those I knocked down, get out of the way next time.

PAT69, I REALLY HOPE BW GIVES PAGE RESPECT,IT APPEARS THAT SOMETHING YOU REALLY WANT.AS FOR BW I TALKED WITH A COUPLE OF PLAYERS,THIS WERE THEIR THOUGHTS.ONE FELT THEY JUST WERE NOT PREPARE TO PLAY, IF SO IT COULD BEEN MUCH WORST.THEIR OPINION ON PAGE ,BREAK DOWN ON POSITION.OFFLINE SMALL BUT VERY GOOD IF THEY WERE 40 POUNDS HEAVIER COULD BE OE OF THE BEST AROUND,THEY JUST GOT TIRED.QB TOUGH TOOK A LICKIN,BUT HE JUMPED RIGHT BACK UP.RB QUICK, THEY THOUGHT PAGE WOULD RUN TO THE OUTSIDE MORE SURPRISE THEY RAN THE MIDDLE SO MUCH.DEFLINE QUICK AND GOOD ONE GUY IN PARTICULAR WAS VERY GOOD.LINBACKERS QUICK.DEFBACKS THINK THEY WERE LITTLE OVERRATED.PAGE ON BW OFFLINE BIG AND GOOD BUT THOUHT THEY WOULD BE A QUICKER.QB AWESOME.RB BIG,STRONG,FAST AND TOUGH.DEFLINE QUICK BIG VERY GOOD.LB QUICK HARD HITTERS GOOD TECHNIQUE.DB GOOD BUT FELT IF MORE PLAYS WERE RAN TO OUTSIDE WOULD HAVE MADE THEM COME UP AND MAKE TACKLES,FELT THEY COULD HAD SUCCESS HERE.MY OPINION GOOD GAME ENJOYED IT ,THANKS BOTH TEAMS PAGE H.S AND BRENTWOOD H.S.AND REMEMBER ALL THIS IS OPINIONS OF A FEW ITS NOT LIFE.WHAT LIFE AND SERIOUS IS WHAT HAPPEN TO THE CHAPEL HILL FOOTBALL TEAM ,THE COMMUNITY AND FAMILY FRIDAY NIGHT.