Region 6

WrestlingGod

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And also they have a strong 112 Adrian Whitworth he could probably be in the finals :thumb:
overton has a strong 171 who is unheard of. his name is Ike Amadi look for him in the finals.

Whitworth is good, but has to go thru a lot of people he has lost to to make the finals. From my calculations, he will be around a 4 or 5 seed, which will put him in the top bracket at 112, against Blake Thomas in the semis. In the bottom, its either Freeman or Greer, who he has lost to by large margins. Amadi is ok, but finals, no. I look to see in the 171 finals, Garcia of McGavock and Caldwell of Antioch. But it happens on the mat, Cartwright of EL and Cooper of MLK are strong, could make some noise along with Tambellini of Indy.

Whitworth was also sick when he wrestle greer and greer only beat him by 5

O my gosh, don't go there with someone was sick so they didn't well. Sick or not, he competed and lost 9-2. Not saying this would happen again, but he has to beat some people that he just has not done. How did he do against Freeman, or Thomas, or Agnew, or Lowe of MLK.