#1 GLEASON @ BRADFORD (THURSDAY)

daroundball

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I HAVE TO GO WITH BRADFORD AT HOME. BRADFORD HAS ALREADY BEAT GLEASON AT GLEASON. I KNOW GLEASON IS #1 IN THE STATE AND BRADFORD IS OUT OF THE PICTURE, BUT AFTER THE LOSE TO HUMBOLDT I THINK BRADFORD WILL BE PLAYING HARD.

I have to disagree with you on this one. Gleason has the revenge factor going for them and Bradford doesnt look like the team that Gleason played earlier this year. It's at Bradford so that gives Bradford a little edge but not enough in my opinion. The house will be packed and I will be there. I'll go with Gleason by 6 and it could be more.

I HAVE TO GO WITH BRADFORD AT HOME. BRADFORD HAS ALREADY BEAT GLEASON AT GLEASON. I KNOW GLEASON IS #1 IN THE STATE AND BRADFORD IS OUT OF THE PICTURE, BUT AFTER THE LOSE TO HUMBOLDT I THINK BRADFORD WILL BE PLAYING HARD.

I have to disagree with you on this one. Gleason has the revenge factor going for them and Bradford doesnt look like the team that Gleason played earlier this year. It's at Bradford so that gives Bradford a little edge but not enough in my opinion. The house will be packed and I will be there. I'll go with Gleason by 6 and it could be more.

I AM SURE YOU WOULD LOVE TO SEE BRADFORD LOSE, BUT IT WILL NOT BE EASY. BRADFORD MATCHES UP WELL WITH GLEASON. BRADFORD AT HOME, BRADFORD BY 7. THE TWO TEAMS WITH LESS ATHLETES THAN BRADFORD IS GREENFIELD AND GLEASON, BUT BOTH TEAMS HAVE GREAT BALL PLAYERS. NO TEAM WITHOUT ATHLETES HAS BEAT BRADFORD.

I AM SURE YOU WOULD LOVE TO SEE BRADFORD LOSE, BUT IT WILL NOT BE EASY. BRADFORD MATCHES UP WELL WITH GLEASON. BRADFORD AT HOME, BRADFORD BY 7.

THE TWO TEAMS WITH LESS ATHLETES THAN BRADFORD IS GREENFIELD AND GLEASON, BUT BOTH TEAMS HAVE GREAT BALL PLAYERS. NO TEAM WITHOUT ATHLETES HAS BEAT BRADFORD.

Wow! I'm coming to watch two good teams and I'm pretty nuetral. Your last statement which I underlined I really dont understand. You are saying Bradford has more talent than Gleason. Wow! Let's talk after the game tomorrow night.

The key to tomorrow nights game may be Randy Frazier sitting on the Gleason bench, that's worth 10 points!

Wow! I'm coming to watch two good teams and I'm pretty nuetral. Your last statement which I underlined I really dont understand. You are saying Bradford has more talent than Gleason. Wow! Let's talk after the game tomorrow night.

The key to tomorrow nights game may be Randy Frazier sitting on the Gleason bench. That's worth 10 points! WOW BACK AT YOU! DID NOT SAY BRADFORD HAS MORE TALENT. I SAID AS FAR AS ATHLETES GO BRADFORD, GLEASON AND GREENFIELD HAVE LESS THAN A LOT OF TEAMS IN 14A. BUT I GIVE THAT EDGE TO BRADFORD. I ALSO SAID GLEASON HAD GREAT BALL PLAYERS, SO NOT SURE WHAT YOU READ. I ALSO SAID BRADFORD MATCHES UP WELL WITH GLEASON, WHICH THEY DO. GLEASON DOES NOT HAVE THAT SUPER FAST GIRL LIKE A LAKE CO. AND THE DO NOT HAVE A SUPER LEAPER LIKE A HUMBOLDT. I HAVE SAID IT A COUPLE TIMES BRADFORD HAS BEEN GETTING ALL THE ROAD GAMES OUT OF THE WAY. THEY DO NOT GO TO LAKE CO. AGAIN OR GREENFIELD OR HUMBOLDT OR UNION CITY BECAUSE THEY ALREADY HAVE. NOW IF BRADFORD CAN PULL THEIR ACT TOGETHER ALL THOSE TEAMS STILL HAVE TO GO TO BRADFORD. IT WILL BE FUN TO SEE IF BRADFORD HAS ANYTHING FOR 14A. MAYBE THEY DO MAYBE THEY DON'T. :D:wacko::D

The key to tomorrow nights game may be Randy Frazier sitting on the Gleason bench. That's worth 10 points! WOW BACK AT YOU! DID NOT SAY BRADFORD HAS MORE TALENT. I SAID AS FAR AS ATHLETES GO BRADFORD, GLEASON AND GREENFIELD HAVE LESS THAN A LOT OF TEAMS IN 14A. BUT I GIVE THAT EDGE TO BRADFORD. I ALSO SAID GLEASON HAD GREAT BALL PLAYERS, SO NOT SURE WHAT YOU READ. I ALSO SAID BRADFORD MATCHES UP WELL WITH GLEASON, WHICH THEY DO. GLEASON DOES NOT HAVE THAT SUPER FAST GIRL LIKE A LAKE CO. AND THE DO NOT HAVE A SUPER LEAPER LIKE A HUMBOLDT. I HAVE SAID IT A COUPLE TIMES BRADFORD HAS BEEN GETTING ALL THE ROAD GAMES OUT OF THE WAY. THEY DO NOT GO TO LAKE CO. AGAIN OR GREENFIELD OR HUMBOLDT OR UNION CITY BECAUSE THEY ALREADY HAVE. NOW IF BRADFORD CAN PULL THEIR ACT TOGETHER ALL THOSE TEAMS STILL HAVE TO GO TO BRADFORD. IT WILL BE FUN TO SEE IF BRADFORD HAS ANYTHING FOR 14A. MAYBE THEY DO MAYBE THEY DON'T. :wacko::D:D

I see what your're you saying..that Lake Co and Humboldt basically has fast athletes..that if you dont let them run ..can be beat..but that Gleason and Greenfield isnt as fast as those two teams but they do have excellent ball players..But also a team that yall match up with at all or most of the positions..They're not going to run like Humboldt or Lake Co most of the time and that's more to Bradford's style of play...I'm with you..Believe it's going to be a pretty even ball game..at Bradford..going with Bradford by 5..It's hard to win at Bradford..I hope to be there tonight as well.!

I see what your're you saying..that Lake Co and Humboldt basically has fast athletes..that if you dont let them run ..can be beat..but that Gleason and Greenfield isnt as fast as those two teams but they do have excellent ball players..But also a team that yall match up with at all or most of the positions..They're not going to run like Humboldt or Lake Co most of the time and that's more to Bradford's style of play...I'm with you..Believe it's going to be a pretty even ball game..at Bradford..going with Bradford by 5..It's hard to win at Bradford..I hope to be there tonight as well.! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING THE POINT. THE TEAMS THAT HAVE GAVE BRADFORD FITS THIS YEAR ARE THE SPEEDY TEAMS WITH GREAT ATHLETES. NOT SAYING GLEASON WILL NOT BLOW OUT BRADFORD TONIGHT, I JUST FEEL BRADFORD LIKES THIS STYLE OF PLAY. BRADFORD IS NOT A TEAM TO PUT UP 70 POINTS, SO A SLOW TEMPO GAME FALLS IN THEIR FAVOR, AND GLEASON MAY SEE THAT NOW AND TRY TO PICK UP THE PACE TONIGHT. SHOULD BE A GREAT GAME. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH. :wacko::D:D

Frazier or not Bradford has won 7 in a row vs. Gleason! If Gleason doesn't look to score more than usual then the advantage is to Bradford. In the past that was not true but this year Bradford can't outscore people and Wallsmith is the only true scorer. Gleason should try to increase their pace of play and be more physical since that is another Bradford weakness along with scoring. I think Bradford wins a close one. Both sides are hungry and will be a hard fought game.

GLEASON BEAT BRADFORD BY 10 OR 11. BRADFORD MISSED A TON OF FREE THROWS. COMBS PICKED UP HER 4th FOUL AT THE START OF THE 4th QUARTER THEN GOT A T FOR HER 5th. IT WAS A 2 POINT GAME AT THAT POINT. GLEASON GOT 6 POINTS THAT TRIP DOWN THE COURT. WALSMITH, COMBS, STREET, AND BRATTON WERE IN FOUL TROUBLE FROM THE FIRST HALF ON. GLEASON PICKED UP THE PACE A LITTLE FROM THE LAST GAME. GLEASON PLAYED A REAL GOOD GAME. I WISH GLEASON ALL THE LUCK DOWN THE ROAD. IT WAS A CLOSE GAME UNTIL THE COMBS T. AFTER THAT IT WENT DOWN HILL FOR BRADFORD. ONCE AGAIN BRADFORD PLAYERS LET WALSMITH DO ALL THE WORK. STREET ONLY SHOT 4 OR 5 TIMES, COMBS ONLY TOOK 2 SHOTS, AND BRATTON ONLY SHOT 4 OR 5 TIMES. YOU CAN NOT WIN IF 1 PLAYER IS DOING ALL THE WORK. COMBS, STREET, AND BRATTON SHOT THE BALL WELL. CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY WILL NOT TAKE THE WIDE OPEN SHOT.

The score was 51-41 Gleason..This was a very good ballgame between two good teams. I have to disagree with the post that Wallsmith carried this team tonight, yes she is a very good ball handler, i really don't think she played to her full potential until the 4th quarter. The Street girl is also a very good ball handler and i think she played well tonight. Wallsmith went to the line maybe 5 or 6 time and i believe she only hit 4? Her percentage from the line was not very good tonight..Yes late in the 4th she drove in the lane to draw the foul, but isn't that what she is suppose to do? If she can get through and draw the foul and go to the line then there is a possible 3 points. I think that both teams had their faults tonight, they both threw the ball away, and missed shots. Gleason just came out ahead..

Congratulations to the Lady Dawgs on a well deserved win...

Win as a team--Lose as a team..

Sometimes some players play better that others but the win or loss goes to the whole team...