District 9A Upsets

rebelboy121

My bad i thought you were accussing me of selling the hornets short. Appreciate the compliments and apologize for looking at it the wrong way. Have a big game with unionville friday night. Had three starters out for vatious reasons last time we played them. Keep playing hard and believe in each other and your coaches.

Same to you, rebelboy. As I said before, I was very impressed with Huntland. Speaking of injuries, Forrest is still plagued with them, too. I guess it will be this way the rest of the season, but, you have to play with the hand that is dealt you. Once again, good luck!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huntland wins over Boyd. Game vs. Eagleville has been moved to thursday night. Should be a great game at the hornet nest. Both teams are playing well. I like the hornets playing in front of a rowdy home crowd.

Forrest vs. Cascade has also been moved to tonight. Good luck with your game vs. Eagleville rebelboy. We lost to MTCS Tuesday night. Forrest played a very good first half and a terrible second half.

Forrest was AWESOME tonight against Cascade and I am sure everyone considered them the underdog!!!! Way to go Rockets and keep it up the rest of the way and you will go far!!!!!!!

You are correct, auntkim. You never know which team is going to show up but tonight, it was a beat down. Forrest by 40.

Looks like Eagleville pretty much controls their destiny. I thought the Huntland game might be closer. Was not there but according to the final score the Eagles had no problems with Huntland. The Eagles have a very balanced attack, you never know who is going to be the leading scorer. Any info on last nights game would be appreciated.

This district has gone crazy the last two weeks. With the exception of Moore Co. and Boyd, anyone could pull an upset in games 3-6 and 4-5. Forrest must be getting everybody back the way they pounded Cascade. Huntland and Forrest will be a great match-up. Eagleville obviously the team to beat in the tournament but not a dominant team to walk over everyone else. Should be a great tournament.