Livingston Acad. Vs Upperman

LA_Wildcats

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a Coaching Job Dana did again tonight I mean what a job, Congrats on blowing another game. LA congrats to you also cluch at the end. But what was the Coach doing , "monkey in the middle" why hold the ball that long at the end, every time she does that it takes us right out of the game. When you got someone like 23 who can drive like she can why not let her have more touchs, 11 can drive also, Cannon Co. game she drove it hard and still shot the 3 well. I don't know why Dana relies on the 3 so much, there at there best when running the floor, cutting to the basket and taking it in hard, fun to watch, tonight totally different offense then what we ran Saturday, Leslie just got Dana's number anymore, makes her over think the game, then somehow she goes back to Youth Basketball. When you got horses you got to let them run!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What happened to all those people from Cannon County and Livingston that said Upperman was going to finish 3rd in this district? You can't find them on here after the flop Cannon had in Woodbury on saturday. Upperman won't beat LA as bad as they freight trained Cannon, but they will beat them by atleast 10 points. :thumb:

Your prediction is about as sound as your post. You have no clue what you are talking about in this district.

What a Coaching Job Dana did again tonight I mean what a job, Congrats on blowing another game. LA congrats to you also cluch at the end. But what was the Coach doing , "monkey in the middle" why hold the ball that long at the end, every time she does that it takes us right out of the game. When you got someone like 23 who can drive like she can why not let her have more touchs, 11 can drive also, Cannon Co. game she drove it hard and still shot the 3 well. I don't know why Dana relies on the 3 so much, there at there best when running the floor, cutting to the basket and taking it in hard, fun to watch, tonight totally different offense then what we ran Saturday, Leslie just got Dana's number anymore, makes her over think the game, then somehow she goes back to Youth Basketball. When you got horses you got to let them run!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When two good, well coached

teams play, one wins, the other loses. LA's defense just might have had something to do with them not driving to the basket. Two good coaches and two good teams met last night. One won. One lost. End of story--------- until Feb. 12. G-o-o-o-o-o H-O-G-E-Y-E!

When two good, well coached

teams play, one wins, the other loses. LA's defense just might have had something to do with them not driving to the basket. Two good coaches and two good teams met last night. One won. One lost. End of story--------- until Feb. 12. G-o-o-o-o-o H-O-G-E-Y-E!

I agree with you 100% rabbit.....well...until that last lil bit about h-o-g-......I guess Im good with that also, until Feb 12th.

The thing that bothers me is that I walk into every game at McWilliams Arena wearing my MSU Spartan gear.....for a few different reasons.....and while I may have MANY opinions, none of my opinions come close to what "spartan" has said here in this thread.

I had a commitment at the middle school last night and couldnt make it to the game, but I look forward to see yall at McWilliams Arena in Feb.

GO BEES.