Wildcats and Bees Round 1, Ding, Ding!!

Littlecat

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LA spanked the little bees by 20 and sent them back down I-40 :wub: Whats up with LA's student section and cheerleaders? They didnt make a sound! Very dissapointed in their lack of school spirit!! Upperman's students were very loud and showed support. I only heard the Hog-eye cheer one time and the band started it! Lets get behind our teams they work hard and feed off our energy!! GO LA!!!

I was hoping for a little better sportsmanship from Wildcat fans on here. Yeah the final score was by 20 but the Bess fought hard and played well. No excuses here, LA shot the ball well and the Bees couldn't get shots to fall. Some one called them the little Bees. I would call them the young bees as there were no returning starters from last year. I also thought it was pretty amusing that Coach M was able to argue one call for a minute and half and the refs let him go on and on and Coach McWilliams got a quick T called right after that. LA has a great team but I think the Bees do as well. Come on fans give a little credit to good basketball.